This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just Finished Stellar Sweeper today

Started by Mrkrackers2678,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrkrackers2678

I am happy that i am done with that game it took forever. hope everyone has as much fun as i did when i finished that game.. hagd yall

Wantsmorebadges

Scarlette

Congratulations wantsmorebadges, now go out and get more badges..... :D :D :D

HollyDazed

Big WTG!  (I was finished with Stellar forever too until it became the challenge for this coming Wed, lol)   O0

Mrkrackers2678

i would but pogo is down again and that sucks cuz i am working on stackem for this week :)

Mrkrackers2678

Yeah but atleast it wont be hard to get 100 wins without hitting those bad mines. LOL

CindyLouWho

WTG Wants!   O0  Think I have 4 more ranks to finish Stellar.  Should be lot closer after tomorrows challenge.  lol 

Scarlette

Quote from: wantsmorebadges on November 29, 2005, 02:31:24 AM
Yeah but atleast it wont be hard to get 100 wins without hitting those bad mines. LOL

Congrats wants!!! I have finished Steller Sweeper about 2 weeks ago and I am not working on more of the "Game Awards" badges.  Good Luck to everyone in tomorrow's challenge. O0 O0

kgansor

omg i dont think i will ever finish this game im only on rank 6 i think.. it takes WAYYYY to long to get up in ranks.. kinda like the penguins game..

Fluffy756

Quote from: Scarlette on November 29, 2005, 02:28:59 AM
Congratulations wantsmorebadges, now go out and get more badges..... :D :D :D

Almost done myself working on rank 17.

fluffy

princess2005

wtg .... i wish i was thru with that game i'm on rank 21 seems like it want ever end lol

Mrkrackers2678

well ty all i am almost done with Stack'em i am on rank 41 almost to rank 42. :)

mailwench

O0 O0 wtg wantsmorebadges and all the rest of you that finished stellar............it is my xmas wish!!   O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview