PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 02:34:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

When will new premium badge albums be available?

Started by Cody,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cody

Just wondering how often we will get to see new premium badge albums?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cody

Homer

I don't think it will be monthly. That would be overkill. After all unless your using cheats these challenges will take you awhile to finish.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Cody

true.. i emailed pogo and asked them about it, when/if I find out, ill let you all know.

*Angel*

bubblegum

DoubleOscotty

24 badges at 2 weeks per badge = 48 weeks??? Maybe every 6 months or so. They probably have to gauge response, # sold etc. (besides they missed a number of games like Greenback and Dice Derby  ;D )

bubblegum

Don't EVER mention that bad terrible awful no good hard as heck to win game of greenback!! j/k I do hate green back though. Even with the auto, it bites.

knp

Just curious if anyone heard when the next time premium badges are going to come out?  I just finished the first 3 books.  Thanks!   O0

pogohatesme

If you go to the "help section" and the topic on Premium Albums....this is one of the answers marked new:

How many Premium Badge Albums will be offered? When will new ones become available?This set of 3 premium badge albums is the first of a series. We plan to create at least 4 new Premium Badge Albums over the coming year. Also, once you earn a premium badge, it is yours to display as long as you are a Club Pogo member

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview