PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 02:36:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Getting caught with autos... how far back???

Started by davehelmig,

Previous topic - Next topic

davehelmig

I've been a member of pogo since 2003, have around 2,500,000 tokens.  I have used a few autos back when I only had a few hundred thousand tokens... if I win something now, and they check my account, what's the odds they will see my auto play from like a year ago, since there hasn't been any used since?  Do they go through your entire history, or just the last few months, or ???

Any ideas?

Monkey

I think that they go through your whole history. Not sure, but I think they do. Pogo's just so cheap, they need to check accounts for hours to possibly save $5 in their pocket. Lol. If it's a JP, I can understand, but they go through your whole history. Sad, but true.  :'(

badgemad

Your entire pogo history i know cos they did a scan on my freinds account and they said it was back in 2004 >:D

Daphne03

Last April I won $5.00 in a Jackpot Spin while using an auto.  They paid.  Took 63 days to get the check, but it did arrive in the mail.

mb

who me?

Does anyone know how long it takes them to go through your account?
Is it a few days or a week or longer?
sweating it!!!!!!!!! :-X

smokyrain

I dont want to hijack your thread but how exactly do they know if you use an auto or not by checking your account.
If anyone can answer, greatly appreciated. I dont really care but just curious.

lori

You can take a pretty educated guess at most peoples profiles and stats. If there are streaks of humanly impossible stats or badges, it's a pretty easy tip-off.

Lish

Quote from: smokyrain on December 26, 2005, 12:08:02 AM
I dont want to hijack your thread but how exactly do they know if you use an auto or not by checking your account.
If anyone can answer, greatly appreciated. I dont really care but just curious.

java logs.

smokyrain

Ok thanks for the replies. Sorted of wondered if it was java logs, stats etc.

uh-huh

they do say humanly possible and java logs.... but even if I had NEVER used an auto I could never win.... I am always on pogo a good 12-15 hours a day... and they would never feel that is humanly possible.

SexySagittarian

A lot of us are POGO'ing 18 hours a day or more. I wouldn't think that pogo could use that to prove cheating :-\

lori

Unfortunately, they don't have to prove it...if they suspect it, thats good enough for them. :( I mean i suppose if someone were wrongly accused of it, and the really pressed pogo, they might repeal their decision, but if your using autos, or ever have, do you really want to push the issue?

Pogo_cheater

DeadSet

I've been banned a couple times, but with nothing related to autos. Have to learn to bite my tongue when dealing with some of the people on Pogo, live and let live.

-dS

pogo tycoon

Quote from: PogoSlave on December 26, 2005, 06:42:43 PM
A lot of us are POGO'ing 18 hours a day or more. I wouldn't think that pogo could use that to prove cheating :-\

Umm, 18 hours a day... every day?  Good God... who ever plays Pogo for 18 hours a day, please allow me to pay for your therapy!  You would sleep for, what, 6 hours... maybe?  Then hit the grindstone hard in the morning and continue on throughout the day.  All I ask is, "How?". How do you make it through life without jobs? PEACE.

pogohatesme

Quote from: pogo tycoon on December 27, 2005, 01:04:41 PM
Quote from: PogoSlave on December 26, 2005, 06:42:43 PM

Umm, 18 hours a day... every day?  Good God... who ever plays Pogo for 18 hours a day, please allow me to pay for your therapy!  You would sleep for, what, 6 hours... maybe?  Then hit the grindstone hard in the morning and continue on throughout the day.  All I ask is, "How?". How do you make it through life without jobs? PEACE.

Just thought I'd give ya the nice answer to that question before the people who have nothing to do but Pogo come on here and flame ya...Alot of our friends on Pogo are DISABLED...meaning they can't work.  Some of those disabilities may cause sleep problems...I know for a fact my father who is disabled, has back pain most nights and can't lay down in a bed to sleep and ends up getting about 4-5 hours of sleep nightly

Country Lady

I have been know to spend over 12 hours on there when I have a tough challenge.  A few months ago I did a world tour that took me several days.  Then I discovered auto"s ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview