This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo!

Started by Cheese_Head,

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese_Head

I was setting in a room playing Fortune Bingo one night and i got an idea. what if everyone in the room waited till everyone had bingo? then everyone could ring the gong at the same time! ::)

Torn2pieces

That's what you call sharing. Pogo disabled that long ago, where everyone could ring at same time....... I think only 3 can ring at the same time anymore.

pogohatesme

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on January 05, 2006, 11:57:30 AM
That's what you call sharing. Pogo disabled that long ago, where everyone could ring at same time....... I think only 3 can ring at the same time anymore.

that is correct

DeadSet

Ahhh, yes, I remember the days of Full Room Sharing. How I miss those days. Although it did cause a lot of controversey even more so than now a days, but it was still fun. I just get sick and tired of hearing people complain about whenever I'm in Fortune Bingo. Therefore, I usually keep my chat off, no biggy.  :P

-dS

justahumping

Quote from: DeadSet on January 05, 2006, 06:41:48 PM
Ahhh, yes, I remember the days of Full Room Sharing. How I miss those days. Although it did cause a lot of controversey even more so than now a days, but it was still fun. I just get sick and tired of hearing people complain about whenever I'm in Fortune Bingo. Therefore, I usually keep my chat off, no biggy. :P

-dS

Then if you keep your chat off, or not talk in a room. they say you are cheating?  the nerve of them.  If I want to cheat. so what.... lol  sorry, just trying to get my post up to 50

Swámpßàby §

How many bingos does it take to get from Rank 23 to 24 and from 24 to 25?

heavenly

i think it takes 500 for each (3000 total to get rank 25)

Swámpßàby §

Wow!!  That's alot.  Thank you for answering me.

DoubleOscotty

But 1900 is all you need for last badge  ;D

mailwench

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on January 06, 2006, 08:38:29 AM
But 1900 is all you need for last badge  ;D

>:( >:( Are you kidding me......I guess I'll never get the first one then...all I have is about 15 bingo's! :'(

Helen

Quote from: DeadSet on January 05, 2006, 06:41:48 PM
Ahhh, yes, I remember the days of Full Room Sharing. How I miss those days. Although it did cause a lot of controversey even more so than now a days, but it was still fun. I just get sick and tired of hearing people complain about whenever I'm in Fortune Bingo. Therefore, I usually keep my chat off, no biggy.  :P

-dS

And don't forget the glitch with double clicking both buttons  on the mouse. That has been fixed too.

xsquezme

I like getting the hidden number bingos.  ;D

bubblegum

Helen

Quote from: bubblegum on January 06, 2006, 11:15:19 AM
whats hidden number bingo?

When you're waiting for 1 number, you cover it and it happens to be the next ball called, you get a bingo.

JENNY28

when u have 1 number left cover it and hit the gong sometimes it will give u a bingo but if it doesnt uncover it or u will be penalized for covering up a wrong number just remember what number u covered up

bubblegum

Cheese_Head

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on January 05, 2006, 11:57:30 AM

DARN, I THOUGHT I WAS ON TO SOMETHING!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview