eurche
jungle jin
first class solitare
Green back Bayou
Payday freecell
backgammon

The rest I enjoy

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

There are several I intensely dislike...Euchre is one of them, PayDay Free Cell, most of the sports games, Ride the Tide, Canasta...I guess I don't care much for card games lol

IndianLover

RowdyOne

Well the way I see it is if we say we hate Fortune Bingo the right amount of times Pogo will make a Bingo challenge that we will hate more then Bingo itself lol lol

But hey forget the logic here I hate Fortune Bingo with a passion.

2addicted2pogo2

bra

i hate most of them, why do u think i use the autos 8)

tigereyes

I hate greenback, chess, backgammon, and freecell. All the other games are ok but after a while they get really boring.

tigereyes

Quote from: bra on January 06, 2006, 05:14:41 PM
i hate most of them, why do u think i use the autos 8)

I know thank goodness for those.

Pogo_cheater

I know how you feel about harsh chat invironments, last nite i was in spades and a guy,<he seriously did this> reported me for joining a game and not knowing how to play...i mean sheessh

Momof5

I abhore Dice derby and Greenback Bayou (kids love it though) and last but certainly not least Payday Freecell.

Tamelia

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on January 06, 2006, 05:19:03 PM
I know how you feel about harsh chat invironments, last nite i was in spades and a guy,<he seriously did this> reported me for joining a game and not knowing how to play...i mean sheessh

are you serious??? Some people take things to extremes...thats just nuts

Julie

I'm not surprised by that at all, there's way too many people on pogo who take it all too seriously, it's supposed to be fun ::)  I think some people need to take a pill and chill ;D and get some therapy for all that anger.

LordZeik

I'm gonna hafta say Greenback and First Class Solitaire.  It takes me forever to win one hand.   :'(

Monkey

Someone in Spades the other day thought I was cheating because I never lost a rated game in Spades. My stats showed 5 games played and 5 won. I tried talking to them that since I rarely play games, that it was normal. Yet, he was still convinced that I cheated. It didn't help when my team came back from -80 to 90 and won 260-140. He then reported me for cheating.  :o What a sore loser. Oh well, got my badge. Thats all I care about  ;D.

Yes, bingo is another game with some rude people. "Leave! You won't share so get outta the room!" Me: "Thanks for saying that. Now just for saying that, I'll stay in this room a lot longer." "Just leave!" Me: "No" "Let's all report the non-sharer!" Me (joking): "Right now I'm messaging all of my friends in the anti-sharing group to come in the room. You're going to have to report a lot of people!" Then they went quiet. That was a conversation I actually had the other day that I found hilarious. I do share sometimes if people ask me politely to and I'm in a good mood.

I've found some other games like Pinochle, Qwerty, and even Lottso to at times have some snobby people as well.

justahumping

Quote from: SANATA on January 06, 2006, 03:11:49 AM
as soon as u tell me what a mege is ill let u know ;D ;D ;D ;D

OMG.... lol.... sorry...... *GAME*.... is that any better? 

justahumping

Quote from: RowdyOne on January 06, 2006, 04:03:18 PM
Well the way I see it is if we say we hate Fortune Bingo the right amount of times Pogo will make a Bingo challenge that we will hate more then Bingo itself lol lol

But hey forget the logic here I hate Fortune Bingo with a passion.

Wow... I did not think of that. I hope pogo does not read this and get any... nm

justahumping

I helped a couple of friends get their badges in there.  I can not count the amount of people that left the game after they got their badges and would not help out anyone else. They play for keeps in there!....  and the chat, forget it.

sapphire09

i really do not care for cribbage , euchre and I hate pool.

Inconceivable

Tumble Bees!!

I generally ask a friend to "help" me get any badges needed for that game

DeadSet

One game I absolutely cannot stand is Pop Fu. I auto'ed that baby to get the final badge and all the challenge badges in there. I just don't see the point of aimlessly clicking on balloons to see a cactus in a gee bounce up and down. Come to think of it I don't see the point of a lot of games on Pogo, but that's what makes it entertainment I guess.

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview