Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: texas poker glitch  (Read 13901 times)

Helen

Re: texas poker glitch
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2006, 09:48:23 am »
yuck. that sucks.
in average, texas 4 As - couple thousand hands. royal flush - 20-30 thousands hands.
6th omaha 4 As - very often. royal flush 10-15 thousands hands. rising star -- nobody knows

I got the rising star before the royal.

Offline SexySagittarian

• Sapphire
  • Hapy Valentines Day!
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2006, 10:02:16 am »
I only play Omaha for challenges. The first challenge pogo had in Omaha I played with 2 of my friends and robots. I couldn't believe it I had all 3 badges before I had played 15 hands! I wish I could get so lucky in Hold'em I have been playing that now on a regular basis for over a year and have yet to even come close to getting either of the badges in that game. Some day.... :'(

Helen

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2006, 10:04:20 am »
I only play Omaha for challenges. The first challenge pogo had in Omaha I played with 2 of my friends and robots. I couldn't believe it I had all 3 badges before I had played 15 hands! I wish I could get so lucky in Hold'em I have been playing that now on a regular basis for over a year and have yet to even come close to getting either of the badges in that game. Some day.... :'(

I finally got the 4 aces and after I did, got it again another 2 times. Still the Royal is evading me.

Offline SexySagittarian

• Sapphire
  • Hapy Valentines Day!
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2006, 10:07:30 am »

I finally got the 4 aces and after I did, got it again another 2 times. Still the Royal is evading me.

That  seems to happen to a lot of people ee2.1.gif

Helen

« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2006, 10:10:52 am »

That  seems to happen to a lot of people ee2.1.gif

Yes it does, good luck with getting yours!!

Offline zeboo

• Topaz
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2006, 08:33:22 am »
cool didn't know you could play just one player thanks for the info  O0

Helen

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2006, 08:34:53 am »
cool didn't know you could play just one player thanks for the info  O0

Good luck to you!!

Offline Tori

• Quartz
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2006, 11:08:24 am »

Me too..can't get that royal badge in Omaha. Have the rising star and the 4 aces...have the 4 aces in hold em about 6 times..no royal there either :(

Offline mog

• Turquoise
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2006, 07:34:29 pm »
I got the rising star before the royal.

Me too..can't get that royal badge in Omaha. Have the rising star and the 4 aces...have the 4 aces in hold em about 6 times..no royal there either :(

i just need rising star to finish omaha. finished texas long ago.  really want to give up some time but some thing tells me not to. sign...  :-\

Offline holly222

• Peridot
  • Happy Halloween...
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2006, 09:41:59 pm »
I cant get none of these "card" game badges for nothing, been trying for months..... I really suck, or its all luck I guess...lol

Helen

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2006, 12:07:30 am »
I cant get none of these "card" game badges for nothing, been trying for months..... I really suck, or its all luck I guess...lol

It's all in the luck of the draw. Skill plays no part, lol.

Offline somuchfun

• Topaz
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2006, 07:40:43 pm »
that's why I will never get mine.  bad luck follows me around

Offline Monkey

• Diamond
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2006, 08:15:56 pm »

How true is that! 99% of the time, it's the same story with me, but not tonight. I actually won 500k in a rof room in Texas Hold Em'. But I guess that makes up for my million loss in the past week, no?

Helen

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2006, 09:08:51 pm »

How true is that! 99% of the time, it's the same story with me, but not tonight. I actually won 500k in a rof room in Texas Hold Em'. But I guess that makes up for my million loss in the past week, no?

Well, you got 1/2 of it back!! WTG  :D

Offline Monkey

• Diamond
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2006, 07:56:02 am »
Thanks!

Managed to get back another 300k overnight too  :)

Helen

« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2006, 07:58:28 am »
Thanks!

Managed to get back another 300k overnight too  :)

Just another 200k and you'll be back even!! WTG  :D

Offline Monkey

• Diamond
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2006, 08:32:17 am »
Lol, thanks again.

I don't necessarily need more tokens though as I have 43 million already. Maybe I can buy the whole Mini mall?

Helen

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2006, 08:48:54 am »
Lol, thanks again.

I don't necessarily need more tokens though as I have 43 million already. Maybe I can buy the whole Mini mall?

2 times over I would think!!!!  :D

Offline Jonathan

• Garnet
  • Spring has sprung
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2006, 09:22:58 am »
id take some of those please ...i have a little over 3 milll...

nightperson

« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2006, 09:27:08 am »
i will play qwerty and get mine back lost alt in lost temple but that is ok ;D

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Your post won't be displayed until it's approved.
Don't use your real name - use an alias instead.
Name: Email: