PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 12:26:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

penguin premium challenge

Started by blizz,

Previous topic - Next topic

blizz

Ive been browsing here a while...just never posted. Think we can get an update to the penguin auto that will go for combos? This badge is a p.i.t.a

BoredNItaly

LOL Blizz that game isnt to bad I have done it 12 times by hand got a new record of a hour little over to get the badge

saskia

Quote from: blizz on January 10, 2006, 04:50:20 AM
Ive been browsing here a while...just never posted. Think we can get an update to the penguin auto that will go for combos? This badge is a p.i.t.a
oh this one you have to make by hand, i did and i never play it again.........5 houres >:(

saskia

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 10, 2006, 04:52:05 AM
LOL Blizz that game isnt to bad I have done it 12 times by hand got a new record of a hour little over to get the badge
wow.....wtg :D

*Angel*

ME4SPADES_

it was, just click till i got them fish close together and went to town bout 5 hrs

*Angel*

5 hours??  :o  This didn't take me more than an hour to do.

Tamelia

I just got this badge a few minutes ago.. Took me about 2 hours to finish it, but I'm one of those people that are up and down alot. It wasn't as bad as I'd thought, just time consuming.  O0

mailwench

;) I enjoyed doing this one.....took maybe 4 hours!   O0

saskia

Oh I know mailwench... ;D.....you enjoy all your badges :-*

mailwench

;D ;D  Yes I do and I also love my avatar & signature.........thank you thank you thank you! :-* :-* :-*

saskia

mailwench

Helen

ME4SPADES_

yes very nice on the both of your avator and signature i have help to lol

cranky

once i figure out how to make the combos it was a breeze after every combo click new game it took me abotu 2hrs

saskia

Quote from: cranky on January 10, 2006, 12:35:12 PM
once i figure out how to make the combos it was a breeze after every combo click new game it took me abotu 2hrs
wtg.....and.....sorry that i say that, but.......chrismas is over 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview