This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Show all temporary rooms????

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

I noticed today while playing Stellar Sweeper that at the very bottom of the page is a link that says "Show all temporary rooms". I've never seen this before (then again, I wasn't looking for it) but it dawned on me how GREAT that link is. Have you ever wanted to sneak away into your own room and run autos without others mentioning your had great stats or your name flashing on the screen every 30 seconds for a certain score or something? Well, I think Pogo helped you out. I clicked on the link and saw SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many empty rooms that I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't check to see if other games had it except for Greenback Bayou and it didn't. I don't know if it's just a Stellar Sweeper thing but it's something to check out if you want to run your auto without others asking silly questions

pogohatesme

I've seen it on some of the games before....I think it's only on the popular ones where they makes TONS of temp rooms for people to play in though

ME4SPADES_

i have seen that is games before but they are the ones no one cares for but there is some that are empty if you scroll down but usually someone comes in and watches for a little bit i never run them in room that flashes are show name not less got the auto on slow

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on January 11, 2006, 03:37:43 PM
I noticed today while playing Stellar Sweeper that at the very bottom of the page is a link that says "Show all temporary rooms". I've never seen this before (then again, I wasn't looking for it) but it dawned on me how GREAT that link is. Have you ever wanted to sneak away into your own room and run autos without others mentioning your had great stats or your name flashing on the screen every 30 seconds for a certain score or something? Well, I think Pogo helped you out. I clicked on the link and saw SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many empty rooms that I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't check to see if other games had it except for Greenback Bayou and it didn't. I don't know if it's just a Stellar Sweeper thing but it's something to check out if you want to run your auto without others asking silly questions

Once you go into a temporary room that has no players in it, that room then moves to the list of rooms that do have players. Soooo, you're only alone for a while.

Madonna

if I'm gonna run an auto without watching it...i usually go in a full room. But, if i want to zip through i wil sit and watch the auto in a private room. I'm too paranoid to leave it on for long in a private room.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview