This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday hint.........

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

After you win...and you play your next and lose....if you click "replay hand" it doesn't count as a loss...........atleast it didn't for me....

huggybear

ME4SPADES_

that is a great ideal if any1 dont have the suto ,,, ;D but i have it any1 need help on it just pm away happy badge day

Madonna

Another thing, if you are running the auto...set your settings back to Sun Java, play under IE, let the auto win one game then close the auto before your jackpot spin. When you receive the spin and start a new game, restart your auto. It will say cannot find game window under these settings, but hit retry (a box will appear), and it will redect your settings. You can get the badge in 10 minutes or less, at least I did. I hope this may help if your having problems.

Fluffy756

You don't have too do that with the auto I just let it play the 3 games got it less 5 mins.
fluffy

ME4SPADES_

same here but did got to different room so wouldnt so on how fast i got it

Hooper2092

That is such a relief to learn! I tried downloading and using the badgehelp auto but I got an error that said that no win32 application exists or something like that. I deleted it, downloaded it again. *Sigh* No idea what the deal with that is so I've been trying for a little over 2 hours to get it naturally... and I'm not the greatest at this game  >:(
Thanks for posting the tip :-)

Madonna

Quote from: Fluffy756 on January 11, 2006, 05:23:17 PM
You don't have too do that with the auto I just let it play the 3 games got it less 5 mins.
fluffy
The only reason I do that is because it freezes during the jackpot spin. It was  just how I got it. Play whichever is best for you. :)

ME4SPADES_

hooper do you have it set on 32 bits may have to chage it try that

muffin862

Hi, i have found that if i win one. And lose the next like you said i can hit replay and it wont reset the progress. But also IF i dont touch the cards after i hit replay i can actually go back and hit new game and it doesnt get reset either. But first you need to do replay and wait for card to load.

So win 1 game, lose second "Hit new game" select "replay hand" wait for it to load dont touch cards. Hit "new game" again this time hit "New game" make sure cards change see if you can win that one. I have won the badge this way on both my account and my hubby's and so have a few of my friends :).

Jackpotloser

DeadSet

The auto is so good that you don't really have to do all that other jazz. It got it for me in less then 5 minutes, solved three puzzles in under 130 moves for each one, very nice piece of work on BonusCheck.  O0

-dS

Julie

Quote from: Fluffy756 on January 11, 2006, 05:23:17 PM
fluffy
I got mine in less than 5 mins too using the auto although the game did freeze up on the last jackpot spin preventing the badge from popping up...had to check badge central to make sure I actually got the badge before moving on lol :)

sapphire09

yes I had mine in under 5 minutes with the auto.  I was going to let it run for a little and rake in a few token but then I had the freeze problem so I just left.

Tamelia

I have 1/3 on this challenge...Don't think its going to happen for me.. Oh well.

pogohatesme

I can help if you need it.....I won my 3 games the first 3 I played.  I'll be working today but could do it tonight or over the weekend

Tamelia

i tried the auto, but it lost almost every game it played. it got the one game and i locked up. and there it sits...the badge just waiting for me to get it LOL

sassywassy45

Quote from: nightperson on January 11, 2006, 05:17:25 PM
that is a great ideal if any1 dont have the suto ,,, ;D but i have it any1 need help on it just pm away happy badge day

ME4SPADES_

welcome sassy wassy that is nice of you this is a great site love coming here alot

sassygal

Hey! just a note.
I JUST got finished playing three games. No cheat. And won all three.
AND everyone in the room I was in did as well.
Maybe today is the day to play?

What room? Oh. I don't remember sorry.
But it was the general pogo not the club members only.
G

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview