This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

chess tip

Started by crankycook,

Previous topic - Next topic

crankycook

Here is the chess tip - make the following moves and you will lose by being checkmated in 4 moves:
1. Move your pawn in square F2 to F3.
2. The other player moves their pawn in square E7 to E5.
3. Move your pawn in square G2 to G4.
4. The other player moves their queen from square D8 to H4.

with the upcoming chess challenge, i wanted to find this tip, (didn't want to wait till the last minute) lol. I knew it was in the forum somewhere, anyway, thought i would post it again, for anyone that might need it. I just used it and it still works. Thank you pspguy, for the tip

Eagles Fan

Thanks Cranky cook.  Appreciate the help.

who me?

Thanks for the info. O0
If your playing say a friend and you resign after a few moves does the other person win by default?
If so I thought this would be an easy way to win also.
ty... for your tip though Cranky if the other doesn't work then I will surely use it.. ;)

ME4SPADES_

ME4SPADES_

DeadSet

I don't think Pogo has ever had a Chess challenge in which they required you to do more than just win games, and the resign glitch works for all previous Chess challenges which is nice, makes for a quick and easy badge. O0

-dS

*Angel*

Thank you for the tips.  That is one game I suck at.   :-[

Jackpotloser

Great tip's, Tip's and double browsing just love it :) Thanks All O0

wattsmyname

I tried the resign trick on a pc last week and it no longer works you have to get check mate.

Tookie Tookie

Same thing happened to me -- tried to resign on a PC and it didn't work. It was the challenge where you had to finish 5 games. I was playing another human. We moved about eight pieces. then I resigned. It didn't register for the badge. So then I played the bot. I managed to lose to the bot in two moves after that.

ME4SPADES_

well if any1 dont have the auto are want help let me know will be glad to help you out but it is next week so just pm if ya still need the help next week aliitle early for this but just incase you need the help

wattsmyname

Thanks for the offer. You just might get a PM from me next week ;)

ME4SPADES_

Lynne

cant stand chess hopefully the glitch works if not i will have to try the trick crankycook posted..well hopefully i will remember about the trick posted

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: lmazzettia on January 14, 2006, 07:55:29 PM
cant stand chess hopefully the glitch works if not i will have to try the trick crankycook posted..well hopefully i will remember about the trick posted

i hope it does but have to make sure playing that with a friend not bots i dont know if the resign will work on this next week are not have to try and see

SaintHiρρo

Bumping this up for challenges starting tomorrow!

pogohatesme

Thanks for the bump lol  :D I'm sure we'll all need this tomorrow

Madonna

Ty for the tip. This is one game I was dreading :o.

milo1978

Quote from: lmazzettia on January 14, 2006, 07:55:29 PM

Why do people keep referring to is as a "glitch"? LOL

The steps that crankycook posted are actually chess moves that will ensure a checkmate!! :)

ME4SPADES_

i think they are talking bout the resign button which is not a glitch

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview