This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Membership Cards gone???

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

I can't seem to find them anymore. today i called 5 Targets in my area and they all knew about the card and said its been dis-contued anyone know of another place that i can get the card. I don't have a credit card so i am hopeless :-[

*Angel*

This has been discussed a lot previously.  I believe the cards are very hard to find.   You can also pay Pogo with a money order.  (Not sure about personal checks)  There are a lot of prepaid credit cards out there.  Western Union, and Green Dot to name a few.

jamie9999

sapphire09

I saw them at Sams's, Wal-mart.  The one I saw was a prepaid Visa.  You buy it with the amount of $$you want on it.  I also saw the at the walgreens

jamie9999

Brandon493

They should accept the prepaid Visa cards, not sure about the others..

*Angel*

Quote from: jamie9999 on January 14, 2006, 01:29:42 PM
whats a prepaid credit card and where can i get it?

Walgreens, CVS, many gas stations, grocery stores.  You add money to the card and that is how much available credit you have.
Pogo accepts Mastercard and Visa so you can get either one.

jamie9999

foxx

You can also get Visa Giftcards (pre-paid credit cards) at almost any bank in the US.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on January 14, 2006, 03:03:37 PM

You can also get Visa Giftcards (pre-paid credit cards) at almost any bank in the US.

Ditto what Foxx said. Almost every bank has them.

sassygal

I was at walmart the other day and saw them. I had never seen them there before so maybe...
G

bubblegum

western union has them by the plenty.  Just go to any western union and ask about them.

*Angel*

They don't have them here at Wal-Mart.  I have used one for Pogo.  I don't like to have my regular info in there.  ;)

beryvitchy

Quote from: jamie9999 on January 14, 2006, 02:52:43 PM
has anyone used a prepaid card on pogo?

I used a prepaid American Express card to buy the premium badge albums and had no problem.

time2startagain

that is a good idea.. to use a pre-paid card for pogo instead of putting your own personal info on there.. O0

Roseybud333

You can also get pre-paid credit cards at Radio Shack!  O0

Madonna

Quote from: time2startagain on January 14, 2006, 07:17:54 PM
that is a good idea.. to use a pre-paid card for pogo instead of putting your own personal info on there.. O0
I never thought to do that, or if Pogo even accepted those cards. But seeing as pogo-steves account got hacked a few months ago, i'm kinda scared if the main site could get hacked as well. You just never know. Maybe I'm being a little paranoid now. :-[

pogohatesme

Any place will accept a pre-paid credit card....becauase it has the visa/mastercard/American Express logo on it, it's just like a credit card. 

pogohatesme

Quote from: hi*gl on January 15, 2006, 12:49:54 AM
First of all, Pogo_steve didnt get hacked, pogo glitched and someone jacked him, along with other pogo admins, and i kno who did it, good frend of mine

Ummm I don't know how long you've been around but they don't like the "H" word around here.........so we need to change the topic of this thread back to what it was started as....before it gets locked....

Madonna

Pogo_Steve sent me an e-mail personally saying his account was hacked. So i merely stated what I was told. And btw, that's not something I would be bragging about nor would I be proud of. Back on the subject at hand...YOGIOH CARDS and will they be worth something.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview