This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does wonderland have a release date yet or not.... also Turbo 21

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

caroline would no when she get on she will tell us when the new date for release

*Angel*

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 15, 2006, 09:29:30 AM
has a  release date been set for either of these yet

I believe the best guess on wonderland is for this Tuesday.....I think Caroline is afarid to make guesses sometimes cause if they're wrong some on this site go crazy lol

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 15, 2006, 09:45:10 AM

I believe the best guess on wonderland is for this Tuesday.....I think Caroline is afarid to make guesses sometimes cause if they're wrong some on this site go crazy lol

well i still like her info no matter what so she gets one wrong still she gives out the right info 99.95% right so i will wait maybe will be this tuesday maybe her informer gave her the wrong date but still she is good when she does wooooohooooo  caroline

*Angel*

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 15, 2006, 09:45:10 AM

Some of us go crazy for nothing.  LOL  ;)

ME4SPADES_

caroline196

i will know 2moro if wonderland is out tuesday,as for turbo 21 revamp i dont think that will out till at least march

pogohatesme

Quote from: caroline196 on January 15, 2006, 04:13:53 PM
i will know 2moro if wonderland is out tuesday,as for turbo 21 revamp i dont think that will out till at least march

Has anyone around here lately mentioned how great ya are!!!   O0 I don't mind that you get the wrong info sometimes....cause I know it's not your fault!  

slidecage2222

wow  March......     i took as  coming  Very soon  as in a week or two  that is why i thought it be out this week or next.... didnt think Very soon mean    march   

thanks for the info though

Helen

LOL, I don't want to wait until March!!

~WickedAce~

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 16, 2006, 06:09:42 AM

wow  March......     i took as  coming  Very soon  as in a week or two  that is why i thought it be out this week or next.... didnt think Very soon mean    march   

She is saying that she thinks that Turbo 21 remake will not be out till March not Wonderland.  Justy a FYI, I took it as you thought she was meaning that Wonderland would not be out till March.   ;)

slidecage2222

Quote from: STEPH on January 16, 2006, 10:32:48 AM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 16, 2006, 06:09:42 AM

She is saying that she thinks that Turbo 21 remake will not be out till March not Wonderland.  Justy a FYI, I took it as you thought she was meaning that Wonderland would not be out till March.   ;)

i think someone said  the turbo 21 remake was coming very soon

caroline196

i havent mentioned that turbo would be very soon just soon.
there is 2 games to come out before turbo21 revamp

so im sticking with march until i have new info

IndianLover

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview