This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitter signatures

Started by Madonna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

How does this look?  Here is 1 that I made smaller...

macktami95

thank you much better and theres nothing wrong with thing being big :o O0

Madonna

Bree

No there is nothing wrong with your avatar being big, but sometimes it is hard to see.  I was glad I could help you out and I wanted to tell you I like your signature.    O0

macktami95

love your tri color
i gave up on that at first i could get the first 2 colors to work and not the 3rd no matter what i did and now i try andi cant even get the 2nd color on there so i gave up lol oh well
but you peeps that got it down they look nice

macktami95

thanks bree i can make those all day long its easy the sad thing is though since i learned how to do this the other day i dream about it
how sad lol

Bree

You're Welcome macktami and now you dream in glitter.....LOL.  I am going to work on trying to make them over the weekend.  I still can not find out how to do them, but I will take my time and I am sure I will get the hang of it.   :)

Madonna

On those instructions for tri-color glitter, it says when adding the 2nd and 3rd color, to change the "compose" to "In". Do NOT do this. You change the compose to "Atop". When adding the first color, your offset should be +0-20 North. The bottom color is +0-20 SOUTH. Make sure that during each of these steps that bottom section that says miscellaneous options is unchecked. That's where I was making my mistakes as well. I hope that helps, and if not, let me know.

macktami95

when i saw that it was 3 diff sites i had to go to i was like oh no im never going to get this but i wrote down the instructions that madonna posted and followed them and had no problems
i can try and help you if you want or make some for you np i made tons for my friend proud2banvywife

macktami95

i did all of that everytime and all i could get was the first 2 colors and now i cant even get the 2nd so i gave up frustrating lol

Bree

I still can not figure out what to go to on the website that Madonna posted.  I find the page and then I am lost, but I have tried to go to a couple of sites on the website.  Guess I need some sleep and keep trying.....LOL.  Thank you for wanting to help me out, I really appreciate the offer.

LOL....I have blonde highlights in my hair, maybe that is why I am having trouble.....LOL

macktami95

well if you ever want one done just let me know i got tons and tons of glitters i uploaded

macktami95

what page are you getting to and then not getting it

Bree

Quote from: macktami95 on January 21, 2006, 12:58:44 AM
well if you ever want one done just let me know i got tons and tons of glitters i uploaded

OK, Thank You Very Much!!!!

macktami95

did you already go to the banner site and make something??
and that site is where can d/l some glitters basically thats all that is there
almost in the middle of the page it says glitter bars here click it and choose some by right clicking and saving them on your puter i keep mine in my pictures
then you need to go to the other site to actually make one
http://studio.imagemagick.net/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.cgi

Madonna

Click on single color glittering to start with.

Bree

Quote from: macktami95 on January 21, 2006, 01:04:14 AM
did you already go to the banner site and make something??
and that site is where can d/l some glitters basically thats all that is there
almost in the middle of the page it says glitter bars here click it and choose some by right clicking and saving them on your puter i keep mine in my pictures
then you need to go to the other site to actually make one
http://studio.imagemagick.net/MagickStudio/scripts/MagickStudio.cgi
Quote from: Madonna on January 21, 2006, 01:04:37 AM
Click on single color glittering to start with.

Thank you both and I will try and do that.  I appreciate all the help everyone is giving to me.  Happy Glittering..... O0

~Ãutolovér~

Well I gave it go and it worked  ;) its easy once u know what to do lol ;D

Bree

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on January 21, 2006, 01:09:33 AM
Well I gave it go and it worked ;) its easy once u know what to do lol ;D

Autolover you signature if really cute and I have faith in myself that once I have the time to sit down and work with it I will be able to do it also.... ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview