This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Ratings Badges

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

missminimouse

Anyone into playing pinochle and got the Intermediate,  Advanced,  Expert,  and Master badges?   I've been playing and gotten up to advanced.   Was 20 points away from Expert when I hit a severe losing streak.    Usually play with my hubby as my partner so we know what's in each other's hands,     but anyone who knows pinochle,    it's mostly in the cards your dealt and the meld.  He and I together still had a horrible losing streak.   He's never even made it to advanced.    Any clue how to get these badges,   or a couple other folks out there who want to get theirs also?   Was thinking if i got a group of 4 and we took turns throwing the game for each other.........I dunno,  just a thought.    I know that once your rating gets to a certain point,  you can only play those with ratings as high as yours or you won't advance.   I just want those badges,   and there's no cheats out there to help me get them...........ahhhhhh.    A cheat to see what's in everyone's hand would be awesome!!

Eagles Fan

Just a suggestion:  I used smart explorer and played wtih 4 browsers to get all my ranks.  Took forever, but finally got the Master badge this week!  wooooo hooooo !   lol   

missminimouse

wtg eagles,   but how?    did you have to create 3 names to do it?     and since i'm already advanced,  playing against beginners only brings my rating up by 1 point,   sure doesn't help much.   how exactly did you do it?

and since you're master............would you come lose to me?   lmao

ME4SPADES_

i just let the auto do it at night while i sleep but on weekends i play with me and my other p (me) lol Im a little  >:D  hehehehehehe

Eagles Fan

Quote from: missminimouse on January 25, 2006, 05:03:00 PM
wtg eagles,   but how?    did you have to create 3 names to do it?     and since i'm already advanced,  playing against beginners only brings my rating up by 1 point,   sure doesn't help much.   how exactly did you do it?

and since you're master............would you come lose to me?   lmao
I have a friends account I used and then created 2 other accounts.  Their rank was between 1450 & 1500.  Went up by 5-7 points each game.  gl  That is when I was advanced.  Yes I would be more than glad to help you.  PM me

hades

Jonathan

hades

its like an advanced version of spades where you name your trump.

missminimouse

WTG hades,   and best of luck.    To the person who said they didn't know how to play.........best way to learn is play with the bots,    read the how to play,   and practice.    Play non rated and ask the folks for help.   Many find it a very fun game once they get the hang of it.   I personally find it a bit slow and boring,  but still want those badges!!

tmonsteriii

hey missmini

same thing happened to me i was 1699 and went down to 1425 in a very short time, i too would like to get at least my expert badge i play a lot and go up and down like a yo yo was all the way down to the 1100's .  i would be happy to play and try and get badges let me know

missminimouse

Quote from: tmonsteriii on January 28, 2006, 09:03:49 AM
hey missmini

same thing happened to me i was 1699 and went down to 1425 in a very short time, i too would like to get at least my expert badge i play a lot and go up and down like a yo yo was all the way down to the 1100's .  i would be happy to play and try and get badges let me know

it's such a pain,  i know
one of the girls on here is helping me out right now,   i use 2 browsers and play with my hubby as my partner,    and she uses 2 browsers and throws the game for me.     also i spend about an hour a day playing me and my hubby against 2 fake names i created and gave guest passes to.    if you do a search on smart explorer,    it's an internet browser that will allow you to have multiple browsers open,   then you can do the same.    also you can d/l firefox browser,  i use that as well,   cuz it's free and the smart explorer is $20 after a preliminary period,   i'm not gonna pay for it,  just use it for a short time.    also i got my hubby's puter right next to me,  so we use firefox and IE on both computers,  and that helps.  For right now I want to continue using my hubby as my P to get his rating up as well,    but once I'm master (he'll still be a bit behind me)   i'll need to help him get up there,   and you'd be more than welcome to sit across from him so i can boost your rating as well.  Hope that helps ya.   with doing it that way,  my rating is now 1680,  and 2 days ago i was 1580...........it takes time,  but you'll get there.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview