This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New stuff in the mini mall

Started by beryvitchy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

i went and bought the wizard costume and now i have a one piece costume i cant use  :'(

bubblegum

Jonathan

i can use it, i just prefer to have the ones that u can change the hair and stuff. I was hoping it would come with a beard and i could put on the long hair... the beards they have for the other ones are sucky

foxx

Where is my Mini's Steelers Jersey!  (and I guess they could come up with a Seahawks one too... ;) )

Its Superbowl time!  My mini is wearing a stupid blah football jersey!  I was SO hoping they would have good stuff...Minime doesn't want costumes.   :'(

Homer

Quote from: foxx on January 27, 2006, 12:27:44 PM
Where is my Mini's Steelers Jersey!  (and I guess they could come up with a Seahawks one too... ;) )

Its Superbowl time!  My mini is wearing a stupid blah football jersey!  I was SO hoping they would have good stuff...Minime doesn't want costumes.   :'(

I wouldn't expect pro team minis. The NFL would want an arm and a leg for the licensing. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

foxx

Quote from: Homer on January 27, 2006, 01:33:37 PM
Quote from: foxx on January 27, 2006, 12:27:44 PM

I wouldn't expect pro team minis. The NFL would want an arm and a leg for the licensing. :o

True...but maybe they could let me change the color of the football jersey???  :'(

Pogo Dalek

I like the new Fantasy Mini Stuff! So much better than the Fairy And Elf ones they had last year!

I am a big King Arthur Fan, So I love the Sword in the Stone Extra!

But yeah, I agree, The Mini Stuff are getting Expensive, and they don't give you enough time to get lal of them, if you spend all your tokens!

Mary

Mary

are they really comin out with babies and stuff  :-\ pm me with the web sight please  ;)

babygurl424

i bought the wizardess costume thinking i could use seperate parts to the costume later and you can't..darnit!!  anyway, i would like to know where you are finding all the new stuff that is coming out for the minis and the new badges..someone PM me with the site please..thanx!  :)

QueenofSaturn

You could always buy the fairy costume and a wizard costume and attach the wings or something.  Don't know what else you could do with it though.

caroline196

coming soon for the mini mall,are

mini babies
and superhero minis
and backgrounds with cars!!

RowdyOne

will any Valentine stuff be coming out in the near future?

tigereyes

Found these unreleased outfits on a site

Mary

pogohatesme

great costumes.....wish they'd start coming out with more cute outfits now lol

tigereyes

Male costumes...

Female costumes...

Female tops...

Goodies...

pogohatesme

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview