Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best Auto To Make Most Tokens?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

Razzle

Thanks for the warm welcome..  :)
Can someone tell me how to add my sig? I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
;D

Betty Boop

under your  profile the forum profile info scroll down and it has to be a [img]http://whereveryou have them stored[img]

DEANY

Hi everyone

If I need tokens fast I still use popit. If your willing to babysit and hit the "play now" button in between each game it still racks in the tokens. Pogo seems to have only caped the amount per room not in the whole game.

Anyways hope this helps

DEANY

OregonSunrise

I found that if I play tubble bees on hard i was winning about 500 to 600 also used the stackem on hard wich worked for me and it was about 500 tokens as well

bubblegum

they way I play canasta, I walk off with 900+ tokens a game.  Play in a pritie room with a tin head, and freeze the pile around the 9th or 10th card. If the bots put out an ace, you put out an ace, if they put out a 5, you put out a 5, only put out in the pile what the bot has thrown out.  When the pile gets big enough, pick it up and meld out as soon as possible.  When I win the game this way, I win with at least 900-1000 tokens in about 10-15 minutes.

helpmewin

Quote from: bubblegum on September 16, 2005, 11:28:03 AM
they way I play canasta, I walk off with 900+ tokens a game.  Play in a pritie room with a tin head, and freeze the pile around the 9th or 10th card. If the bots put out an ace, you put out an ace, if they put out a 5, you put out a 5, only put out in the pile what the bot has thrown out.  When the pile gets big enough, pick it up and meld out as soon as possible.  When I win the game this way, I win with at least 900-1000 tokens in about 10-15 minutes.

I think that WWW and WW give an awful lot of tokens, those are what I use when I want to rack 'em up   O0

wuzzy

turbo 21 gives loads
also if u dbl browse or have 2 comps u can play poker by urself and win a bunch

Devash

o guys r making nothing go to pop fu and play OMG it makes like 1.5 million tokens in 12 hours it's crazy!!!!! i've tried it..lol in 1 game about 3-4 mins u get 400+ a game so it's the fastest i'm telling you

Barbara

Digital_Junkie

Turbo 21 on fast gives me on the average of about 228.5 per minute. Popit I havent figured out how many tpm it does but am curious now.

greenflash

I think Turbo 21 is the fastest because.... you don't have to babysit this one. It is very reliable. Showbiz slots is good too if it is hitting well. I move around until I find one that is. WWW is also decent and requires no babysitting of the auto. WW on slow setting is ok but even on slow pogo still robs you of tokens. Poppit ...ah decent but this one had to have some tlc. I can't go out and leave it by itself for too long. Cripes errors get it. Stackem on hard is good. My opinion is this.... if tokens are all that you are after...put it on turbo21 or slots and walk away. Someone mentioned PupFu. I tried it and it is also decent but I found Pogo yet again limiting tokens. It seems they are doing this a lot which stinks because I have played WW on my own and had them do it and that is NOT FAIR!! Stop being so chintzy POGO.  ::)

UJ

Ive noticed that playing the poppit auto on slow still limits tokens.

If im sitting here babysitting it...i play one game on fast and u get all 1000 avg per game then leave to another room and do it again.

Turbo21 auto ...when you get the big wins..your token count still goes backwards before it goes fwd so thats annoying.

greenflash

I noticed that as well. However, although it does work, then it's not really an auto.  ;) Plus, I have to restart the auto each time. Pain in the behind. I will take less tokens and use ones that I don't have to babysit.

Pogo's limiting tokens is BS. I have played word whomp with no auto and had them limit my tokens. If they don't stop this they are going to lose members. It is not fair to play and not get your tokens. That was what prompted me to buy autos and use them. If they are not giving me my tokens for my play, then why bother? They cheat, so I cheat.  ;D

Slots on auto click is still a steady token producer. I change the click speed and move around a lot.

Do you all ever wonder if Pogo spies, lol, come here and read these posts, then run back to Pogo and figure out how to thwart our efforts? >:( >:( >:(

helpmewin

Quote from: greenflash on September 25, 2005, 11:26:55 AM

Do you all ever wonder if Pogo spies, lol, come here and read these posts, then run back to Pogo and figure out how to thwart our efforts? >:( >:( >:(

I wonder that all the time, plus I also wonder why some people on the forum "claim" they don't use autos....so, why then, do they want to be on this forum???  just curious   ;D

avs1roy33

I personally do not use autos all that much. There are many, many, many other things that we talk about on this forum.

jamez

most tokens i use sweet tooth ran it all night once got 150,000 tokens :)

PogoNutz

Quote from: avs1roy33 on September 25, 2005, 12:38:32 PM
I personally do not use autos all that much. There are many, many, many other things that we talk about on this forum.

Avs is right, there is way more here than that.

I use autos a lot but that isn't why I come here.  When I first came here, I wanted to figure out how to get the badges the quickest way I could (autos, glitches, etc).  After I was here for a short while I realized that while all things pogo got me here, it was the people here that keep me coming back.  No matter how rotten my day is, there is always something said here that will turn my day back in the right direction.   And if everything was going great, this place just keeps me there.

:D  Ushers will now kindly pass out the tissues  LOL

greenflash

Sweet Tooth huh? Such a fun game. ha The games Pogo has been putting out lately makes me think they love auto use. The games are like 3rd grade games...but hard.
I get about 369,000 in a 24 hour period with my favorite auto. I am reluctant to even mention the names anymore since Pogo is limiting tokens on everything. and....POGO you fools stop limiting my tokens when I play Word Whomp with no auto.
>:D

pogo_playa

never even heard of the game Bubble Buster, but i always thought the easiest and quickest way was to play word whomp :)

pogo girl

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview