Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

take a minute to think about this

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: LastCall on January 31, 2006, 07:08:34 AM
Excuse me but the Autos are not the problem
   you cannot begin a AUTO unless you can get in the room to play AND then maybe you can run the AUTO Pogo cannot handle all there clients yet as you can see only so many in a room That is the problem <<<  Not the AUTOs  ::)  sheesh

very will said

harley89

Pogo TOS And I quote as exactly as listed  YOU WILL NOT EXPLOIT ANY BUG IN THE SERVICE OR IN ANY EA PRODUCT TO GAIN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME AND YOU WILL NOT COMMUNICATE THE EXISTENCE OF SUCH BUG EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGHT PUBLIC POSTING TO ANY OTHER USER OF THE SERVICE.   Now all the people here enjoy Pogo games. But I think we have a clearer vision of Pogo . They offer jackpots but you cant claim if you live outside the US Chances are you wont win one anyway. And if you do chances are you wont collect it. Many people have lost jackpots because Pogo said they had cheated when they never had. Badges are what we get for our money. And we are manical about badges  WE ARE BADGE HO'S   So we are not jumping anybody we just are as we are We love games and we cheat when we need to.

QueenofSaturn

Hmm, people pay for Club Pogo so they can get badges....people pay for autos so they can get badges faster....so why doesn't pogo let people get what they pay for?

babygurl424

here is my 2 sense..i never knew about this site until that poppit badge about a month back where you had to pop all the balloons 3 times.   i LOVE this site and i admit..i AM a cheater and i AM proud of it damnit!!   ;D  but anywho, everything everyone has said is right...pogo running slow has nothing to do with using autos it has someting to do with the fact that they can't handle all the people that are using pogo and that is what is making the site run slow. and as for them not bringing out games faster...bulls**t!!  they are just taking their time and people using autos has nothing to do with it..ok, now that i have vented..i feel much better..my name is babygurl424 and i am an AVID CHEATER!!!!  ::)

LastCall

The answer yo your question is POGO makes no money for cheats ;)

__Zelda__

Quote from: Country Lady on January 29, 2006, 11:31:01 PM
Once you discover cheats and use them you are hooked. 

vv true country....first auto i used on here was cheat for qwerty or w/e u spell it lol and was amazed how good it worked and decided to buy the 150 deal and been hooked on badgehelps cheats since :D

BadgeBabe

I respectfully disagree that Pogo makes no money from people who use auto programs on occasion, as long as that person is not claiming a JP win.

I would never do so,  regardless of whether I use an auto helper or not. I play for the badges, and in the games which I am really good at, I play manually and enjoy it greatly.
I don't happen to enjoy animated animals hopping all over my computer, and am not good at the aim and shoot things because I didn't grow up learning to aim and shoot at anything. I learned girl things. :)

Pogo used to have a warning scrolling on the game page when you opened it. Does anyone remember about 2-3 years ago? It said the use of Auto programs was prohibited on Pogo.
Now, it's not thrown in a player's face when they sign on.
I don't know why this changed, but I believe it is because they realized that resistance is futile, that they WILL sell more Premium Badge albums to people who have a  "little extra help" and because they want to disqualify as many of their JP winners as possible.

Since I also believe that most of the winners of the larger JPs are probably bogus, as evidenced by another site's practice of putting the winner on their friends list and receiving the message that the User ID is not found. I've never cared if anyone won or not, because IF someone wants to win prizes, there is at least one outstanding site on the Internet which is specifically for the listing of nationally sponsered sweepstakes which are entered via Internet.
I have won quite a lot of valuable things in the past few years, but you know what?

I LIKE PLAYING POGO BETTER!!!

I will cheat because it's fun to rack up badges, it's harmless and it doesn't hurt Pogo, any other player, or me.

Last thing:
IF Pogo wanted to ban the use of Autos, then they would have so many script bugs that no outside source could create cheat programs fast enough to stay in business or make a profit.  I firmly believe this. :)

LastCall

My feelings are I
  rather cheat on Pogo than on my wife ;) And my wife does agree in fact she cheats to
      cheating it great  and what is best I cheat at home   . ;) Love IS a bond 
             So I am a huge lover of BH
                   And I thinkk  if I did not have this auto or my eyes would be like this :o trying to get the badges
                        So if you do not have the site buy it      (It is well worth the price)
                             and cheating here like I said is the best way to cheat  you   save on  ALIMONY lol
                                                                                   JUST IN CASE  :P

ElitePirate

pogo should get one of these for their server mobos (motherboards)
check it out
dont buy it though...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813151009

hehheh, 4 processors, 16 memory slots...  :o :o

wow, i bet you'd need some funky chassis to keep that circulated...

BlueFrog

;D       I needed a good laugh this morning. Auto's definitely are not the problem, least not for me.
Speaking of new egg. My husband put me, and my daughter  2  nice computers  last year from them. Look at their warrenty on stuff. Her sound and video went out. Mine went on the flop to. Go with Best Buy. Get an extended warrenty.
Read my lips we are not the problem Houston pOgO is.  ;D

Mary

BadgeBabe

Quote from: BlueFrog on February 01, 2006, 12:08:10 PM
   ;D       I needed a good laugh this morning. Auto's definitely are not the problem, least not for me.
Speaking of new egg. My husband put me, and my daughter  2  nice computers  last year from them. Look at their warrenty on stuff. Her sound and video went out. Mine went on the flop to. Go with Best Buy. Get an extended warrenty.
Read my lips we are not the problem Houston pOgO is.  ;D

Oh, I feel for you with the 2 computers. I bought a Compaq notebook 5-6 years ago ( and several notebooks ago) at a similar chain store to the one you mentioned, and it wouldn't boot on startup.
I took it back, got identical model. It worked for about 10 hours, then it had a complete failure. I was on the phone with a tech.  all night long trying to do a hard drive recovery. I may stink at Phlinx, but I know how to recover a Windows OS!! :)  Wouldn't happen.
To make a long story shorter, I had 4 lemon models of the same notebook model.

I learned my lesson. Check the computer company's recent history, don't buy pre-configured systems if they have too liittle memory and cut rate options unless you can upgrade RAM, Sound and Video Card, etc quickly and still come out ahead price- wise which is  doubtful as low as prices have gone for great systems, and buy an extended warranty. I know people say they are not a good idea, but a pricey notebook in the family had to go in for the third replacement of the motherboard in less than 2 years of adult ownership and gentle home use.
The computer was covered under the company's " lemon" status  through our purchase of their extended warranty and we were given an upgraded, new model to replace the one with the problems.
We were lucky.. that time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview