This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1 month of pogo .99 cents

Started by twinbee,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbee

Hi, If any one needs or would like to try pogo you can for .99 cents, it is only for new pogo members..also the price of club pogo has gone up >:( Have fun all and gl O0

apple

ME4SPADES_

this is for the new member that started this year i think

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: twinbee on February 07, 2006, 11:01:13 AM
Hi, If any one needs or would like to try pogo you can for .99 cents, it is only for new pogo members..also the price of club pogo has gone up >:( Have fun all and gl O0

that is still cheaper then the new price what they are doing away with free passes

SaintHiρρo

lol, I just posted this exact same thing earlier today with a link to sign up. Here is the post: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,20710.msg127211.html#msg127211

Jinx55

Quote from: nightperson on February 07, 2006, 11:07:46 AM

that is still cheaper then the new price what they are doing away with free passes

Good Question?

apple

Jinx55

ME4SPADES_

dont know was just thinking maybe they was for the .99 a month to play

twinbee

club pogo is now 34.99, and due to abuse passes may be taken away...that was told to me by pogo themselves.

bubblegum

bubblegum

Quote from: apple on February 07, 2006, 11:04:46 AM
HOW MUCH HAS IT GONE up im due to renew from uk

If your a current member of pogo as of the 1st I belive, then no increase for you.  Its only for brand spanking new club members

twinbee

Thanks for the info..i sent a friend a pass to try and she never received it and pogo said only one pass per screenname, and she got info saying she could try for .99, and due to so many people using passes under different screennames they are thinking of getting rid of the passes and useing the .99 offer instead.  Just any way of getting more money I guess.

bubblegum

mmmmm....guess then us cheaters will have to get more creative in how we double browse then.. LOL

ME4SPADES_

ya i tried to send me a free pass and no go with it said i had to play .99 for a month

Jinx55

Ah well I remember some peeps who stayed on Club pogo with free passes...never paid...I guess that was an abuse :o

Jonathan

well im glad i got rid of my last two guest passes last night lol

RC

I've seen the page where you sign up for this 99 cent offer for one month.. and it's not a new thing that they are doing, it's for a limited time only, and it expires on Feb. 20. And like the passes, it's only one per person. Now I don't know if it's just a trial thing for Pogo to see how it goes over and then maybe they could institute it as a regular thing in the future, but at least for now, it's only gonna last for a couple of weeks. It's not that bad of an idea really.. better than having to rely on another person to send you something just to try out the Club, and only for 5 days which sucks really.. at least this is for a whole month and even though you pay a buck, it's better than the free passes thing. Not better for people who just wanna make up new names and double browse to get badges or whatever.. but then I guess that will cut down on the number of unused names registered on Pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview