This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

eurche

Started by bubblegum,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

short of double browsing with eurche to take 2 wins in a row-is their an easier way to get it?  Just wondering, thanks

pogohatesme

lol find other people on here and team up to get it works sometimes

apple

Mary

i play the bots and get my wins easy gl  O0

apple

Mary

apple

Mary

apple do you know how to play eurche?? :-\

apple

Mary

lol apple go to a room and ask for those that are helpin with badge  there are always people in eurche that will help get you the badges  O0

babygurl424

yea apple..2 ladies threw the game for me and my mother in law so we cold get our badge and vice versa..ppl will help if you ask nicely :)

jrzydvl

on badge day its easy cause alot of people will help get you yours if you help get theirs   people like helping to get the badge easier

Blu

auto got mine in 15 minutes vs. bots....try it.

Bree

The auto got mine in about 20 minutes playing the bots.  If you have the auto use it...it works great.  :)

SaintHiρρo

Got mine in about 8 mins while double browsing, sitting so we're not on the same team and making sure the one I want to lose always take it up alone. then that name just doesn't win any hands if it can avoid it. Otherwise, Wednesdays is ALWAYS an easy day to find people willing to help. By Thursday, however, you're pretty much on your own, lol.

princess2005

here a tip that might help if you win one game and you feel you are gonna lose leave room and create another table you want lose progress but leave table before you lose tho

bubblegum

double browsing and seat hopping work great for this game to

BadgeBabe

:D :D :D :D :D O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

THANK YOU, BH!!
I got my Phlinx badge in about an hour using Flanks, which worked well. New version is great on my system.

BUT.. the bigger surprise was Euchre.
I had practiced with the bots this past weekend, and it was hit or miss, depending on the draw of the cards, I guess. I didn't win too many games in a row, but did win enough to say that the program was worthwhile for certain.

NOW FOR THE REALLY GREAT NEWS:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
EUCHRE  badge: I have a few tips for those who, like me, can't even say the word, much less have any experience playing the game, and have no inclination of adding Euchre playing to your skills.

I went into a Social room, made my table private to play against the robots only and set my room/ game settings as follows:
This time, I left everything unchecked and used the " End game at 10 points".

MY BOT AND I WON THE ONLY TWO GAMES I HAD TO PLAY!!!

2 IN A ROW RIGHT OFF THE BAT. I couldn't believe it!! Thank you, thank you, BH!!
I dreaded asking hubby for help with this one SO much.
I am so very far behind on all the past 3 year's badges, but boy, is 2006 looking great thanks to your 150 package. I have every badge and can hardly wait until the new Premium Albums come out and they offer us extra weekly Personal Challenges.
I sweated my way through the Zodiac book, then I found you just in time for the massive Poppit marathon. It was a piece of cake!!

O0 O0
WTG, BH STAFF!!!!!

I don't know how to do graphics or I would definitely make one about today's fabulous performance of the agents.
I think I am going to pick a REALLY hard Personal Challenge and turn my BH agent loose on it now.  ;D

countrycat

I'm having problems as well, usually I can ask for help and get it but not today :( I so don't get this game

bobby

someone will pick a trump card or "order it up" then you must either play the best trump card or highest card of another suite to get points

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview