This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I did it!!

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

I have made it to over 100 All Shows in Wonderland Memories..and did it all by myself with out auto.. ;)

foxx

wtg Nanners....  I don't know what you mean since I have yet to actually sit down and play that one...but it sounds really impressive!  LOL

nanners

Its the one game I want to make it to all 25.. I have not yet done that yet with any game. Slow going without auto lol..but hey, I don't work(never did) its winter what else do I have to do. LOL ;D

harley89

Eagles Fan

apple

mailwench

huggybear

wtg!!!!!! I'm on rank 16 very slow progress here

bubblegum

gg..I did recetnly finish wonderland memories....sigh now I guess I have to put away the cookies and put my mini back on a tredmill....all those cookies we ate.  Anyway I guess this means back to ride the tide to finish....

hades

wattsmyname

pogohatesme

__Zelda__

Quote from: nanners on February 14, 2006, 07:29:13 AM
I have made it to over 100 All Shows in Wonderland Memories..and did it all by myself with out auto.. ;)

congrats 2 u, good job  O0

zzigzzag

I finished it in 4 days i think....I liked the game...in fact after finished mine....i missed playing it....i now play a friends when get the urge to play it.....hope they add MORE ranks!...lol

bobby

~TJ~

I found that if you uncheck all but cookies 2, 3 ,4 ,u can get 200 cookies per game avg,and always get a spin on easy, you can move along quick done mine in 4 days as well, and don't care to see the game no more ,lol

zzigzzag

Forgot to say WTG!..lol   

I average about 248...i uncheck all cookies...and  do NO rabbits  unless have to then only a pair.  Sure made cookie count go up! gla!

hellokitty

Quote from: nanners on February 14, 2006, 07:29:13 AM

do you get something special when you do that like a badge or something? BTW wtg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview