PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:24:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NASCAR

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a NASCAR fan?

Yes
100 (74.1%)
No
35 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Mary

rah rah rah sis boom bah go 24 go 24  :P :))

nanners

Misting and foggy in Daytona now..  ::)

LastCall

I would never pick Homer if he was driving not after my truck was rolled over  by him :(

Mary

david/ross

What a great race. Congratulations Jimmie Johnson! :/\ >>:D :))

justahumping

I wish that Mark Martin would just give it up for good!  >>:D

foxx

Quote from: david/ross on August 06, 2006, 02:56:34 PM
What a great race. Congratulations Jimmie Johnson! :/\ >>:D :))

:xx  Jimmie Johnson is a whiny crybaby.  I wish that tire would have shredded the fender... Ew.  I hate him.

Quote from: justahumping on August 06, 2006, 02:58:32 PM
I wish that Mark Martin would just give it up for good!  >>:D

Poor Mark.  He just wants to go out in style...

Yay Junebug!  From a 30th place car to a 6th place finish!  I'll take it!   :/\

IndianLover

Hubby and I are both big Tony fans.... that's a def...

and if my Tony cannot win the race, I really don't have a preference but it better not be the wanna be a girl Gordon that wins it will make me  :xx

foxx

Quote from: IndianLover on August 06, 2006, 06:28:35 PM
Hubby and I are both big Tony fans.... that's a def...

and if my Tony cannot win the race, I really don't have a preference but it better not be the wanna be a girl Gordon that wins it will make me  :xx

I love me some Tony...but I can't join in on the Gordon hate...See above 10 posts or so for the why...

thompson

Jr  and tony sr. made a great call to stay out. 30th to 6th was great and got him back into the top ten. was looking bad up till then.  I was jumping up and down when gordon was having trouble early, But then damn  whinning jimmy had to come back, I wish he hit the wall with that flat like last year.

foxx

Quote from: thompson on August 06, 2006, 07:21:14 PM
Jr  and tony sr. made a great call to stay out. 30th to 6th was great and got him back into the top ten. was looking bad up till then.  I was jumping up and down when gordon was having trouble early, But then damn  whinning jimmy had to come back, I wish he hit the wall with that flat like last year.

Word.  I hate Johnson.  I do. 

Ilovemyweims

I like Newman!!  My dad when he was alive wqas a huge dale jarrette fan so i like him also!!

foxx

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 18, 2006, 07:08:07 AM
I like Newman!!  My dad when he was alive wqas a huge dale jarrette fan so i like him also!!

I like Ryan Newman too...He's a smart guy...that's why...

Libra

Am I the only who doesn't like it?   :;'  I have never in my 30+ years EVER seen a Nascar race nor a wrestling match.  :o

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 18, 2006, 08:00:25 AM
Am I the only who doesn't like it?   :;'  I have never in my 30+ years EVER seen a Nascar race nor a wrestling match.  :o

You are so not the only person who doesn't like it.  Mr. Foxx would rather put sticks in his eyes than watch Nascar...and we both hate wrestling. 

damian666

No I'm with you on this one. If it aint football or hockey, I dont like it

Libra

Quote from: Munkee on August 18, 2006, 08:24:22 AM

No I'm with you on this one. If it aint football or hockey, I dont like it

LMAO at you gummybear sex siggy.

Lynne

Quote from: foxx on August 18, 2006, 08:21:12 AM

You are so not the only person who doesn't like it.  Mr. Foxx would rather put sticks in his eyes than watch Nascar...and we both hate wrestling. 

Lol I went to a wrestling match last year. lol I hate nascar, hubby likes to watch it. what is the big deal about cars going around and around in circles?

Homer

Quote from: Lynne on August 18, 2006, 09:11:35 AM

Lol I went to a wrestling match last year. lol I hate nascar, hubby likes to watch it. what is the big deal about cars going around and around in circles?

You get really good at making left hand turns? :))) :))) :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on August 18, 2006, 09:11:35 AM

The fact that they are going 200 mph while doing it!  And crashes are cool!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview