This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone wanna play speculation

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

We all know they are redoing Jungle Gin with badges among others. AND have modified Lottso, PPS and WCS... so which do you think is next. Best guess is Tri-peak MAYBE Phlinx (because of the to go game) What do yo think?

DoubleOscotty

Sorry. I meant after those. Which Club Pogo Exclusive will add more ranks?

Monkey

Harvest Mania hopefully. Took me a whole 3 days to finish that game playing by hand.

hades

maybeeeeee tri peaks and mahjong in the far future. but sooner will be bayou,pool and dice derby.

tigereyes

I hope they don't add more ranks to Tri Peaks. I mean I liked the game but that game took a long time to finish. I would like it if they just keep putting new games out instead of adding more ranks to games.

jakethesnake

Quote from: hades on February 23, 2006, 07:32:38 AM
maybeeeeee tri peaks and mahjong in the far future. but sooner will be bayou,pool and dice derby.

Oh please no.  Not any time soon!  I'd rather have another thousand ranks added to WCS than them add any ranks to those three.  Although, I have a serious addiction problem to WCS for, oh, the past year!  lol.  can't get enough of that game, and yet, its only solitaire.

~WickedAce~

I would have to get really sick if they ever added ranks to greenback! :))

caroline196

i think the next games would be jungle gin,high stakes pool,possibly payday freecell

Mary

hope so caroline  O0  as for greenback that would be torture >:(   :))   :))   :))

mailwench

Quote from: caroline196 on February 23, 2006, 09:26:55 AM
i think the next games would be jungle gin,high stakes pool,possibly payday freecell

O0 O0 Payday Freecell would be awesome with ranks & badges!!   >:D >:D

jakethesnake

Oh yeah, Payday would be great.  I love freecell.  Heck, I just love solitaire type card games!  Hope it comes sooner than later for payday.  As for greenback, I can wait a few decades for ranks on that game

Tara

:o  If they did greenback I would be sick to bigtime...

SI

Quote from: Tara on February 23, 2006, 11:37:04 AM
:o  If they did greenback I would be sick to bigtime...

Lol if they did Greenback, I'd probably end up breaking down and actually buy my first auto >:D

LastCall

Yes you should I hate eating flies >:(  buy the auto lol :))

hades

payday wont be to bad.but all their badges always have like the same theme...it should be changed up alittle.  :)

princess2005

i would like them to add badges in jungle gin ...and i would hate badges in greenback and freecell i hate those games lol

pogohatesme

Maybe I'm wrong....but I was under the impression that eventually all pogo games would have ranks and badges...I could be wrong though

SI

Quote from: pogohatesme on February 23, 2006, 04:43:54 PM
Maybe I'm wrong....but I was under the impression that eventually all pogo games would have ranks and badges...I could be wrong though

I read somewhere that all *new* games, with the exception of the "Pogo-To-Go" trials (e.g. Sudoku, Scrabble), will come with ranks & badges.  Any upgraded games in the future that don't CURRENTLY have ranks and/or badges will be handled on a case-by-case basis.  This person felt that the more popular a game, the more likely it will get a full workover, whereas duds (Greenback) will probably just get a facelift.  Again, this was pure speculation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview