This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Ladies and gents, the Amazing Race premiers again tonight @ 9pm (8pm CST) on CBS as they go back to the classic format of 2 person teams (11 teams total). I have no clue as to who the participants are as this is the 1st time I haven't looked beforehand but I do know this much... you're in for the best reality show out there today (yes, better than Survivor, Dancing with the Stars and anything else you can think of). After tonight's show, I'll give a quick pick as to who I want to win before they get eliminated on the 4th episode and have to re-pick my team. (heard the team of Danielle & Dani were really cute!)

tigereyes

I'm going to watch that after American Idol is over. I love watching The Amazing Race. This season does look good. 

Tara

Im going to watch that but gonna miss the first 30 minutes of it...American Idols on   O0

ClingFree

I never got into AR until last season with the families. I really enjoyed it .. I sorta watched last night but had other stuff going on so I couldnt focus.

PunkInDrublic

I love the 'hippies'  :D It would be cool to see them win O0

Tara

I found this thread buried way deep in here... :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 07:05:15 PM

That's where it belonged. :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

triniqueen27

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 14, 2006, 07:05:44 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 14, 2006, 07:05:15 PM

That's where it belonged. :P :))

Ok we take it you don't like this show either?  :)) :))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

Tara

Last week was the 1st time I ever watched this show....I like it..It goes by fast...Im yelling at that lady to quit crying and get the clue thats underwater  :))

hades

SaintHiρρo

Just found out they're moving it to a better time slot: Wednesday 8pm. Ratings were getting too high for them to not keep it out of the late night slot! Now it's back in Prime Time and ratings will soar even higher!

triniqueen27

oh darn i kind of liked that fact that it was on at 10pm. cause i could watch all of my other shows and did not have to switch between channels

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 08:27:38 PM
Just found out they're moving it to a better time slot: Wednesday 8pm. Ratings were getting too high for them to not keep it out of the late night slot! Now it's back in Prime Time and ratings will soar even higher!

It won't do that good in that time slot ...not against American Idol ....I watch AR ...but like many other people we will watch AI before that....Plus the pink girls got sent home last week...I wanted to see them and the boys hook up  >:D

triniqueen27

Quote from: Tara on April 04, 2006, 01:12:38 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 08:27:38 PM

It won't do that good in that time slot ...not against American Idol ....I watch AR ...but like many other people we will watch AI before that....Plus the pink girls got sent home last week...I wanted to see them and the boys hook up  >:D

this is why i have to tape my amazing race and watch american idols O0

Tara

Okie dokie my little walking TV guides when does this come on, because once again my TV guide said it was on last night.   :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview