This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

gawd it's hard for me to keep up with which race is which, since GSN is running old races back to back, and tivo is scoopin them all up!  I watched the entire season 3 AND the entire family edition this past weekend! 

Tara

The Kentucky people were last but they got lucky and got another chance. They have to come in 1st place next week and if not, they have a 30 minute wait at the end.

momoftwo

I like the new rule with the non elimination thing.  Better then taking their possessions and money away.  Plus people were getting wise to the rules and would put all of their clothes on in layers so all they really lost was their money.  I didn't like last season when the "hippies" blackmailed the other racers with the threat of yield if they didn't give them money or clothes.  IMO they didn't deserve to win after that. 

Tara

I agree with you on the stuff about the hippies. I didn't want them to win anyways.  :)))

tponka

I wanna see these people go march with the penguins.

PunkInDrublic

I keep forgetting when this is on. I think I've only seen 2 whole episodes this season  !@#$

Tara

I hated that Sarah and whats his name went home. I think she is awesome, their not my favorites but I wish they would of stayed in longer. I liked last nights show, I just wanted the oriental brothers to make it since they helped out the Kentucky couple, and they did.  I don't know these peoples names sorry..lol

momoftwo

I hated that Sarah went home too but the guy she came with was a b*i*t*c*h.  Could he have done even ONE of the detour challenges?  Sure, make the girl with one leg do all the wall climbing, repelling and anything else in general that takes a lot of strength.  Oh, and then gripe the whole time about wanting to give up and keep telling your partner (with one leg) to hurry up all the time.  Thank goodness she was able to see his true colors before they got into a serious relationship.

tponka

Quote from: momoftwo on October 23, 2006, 09:17:18 PM
I hated that Sarah went home too but the guy she came with was a b*i*t*c*h.  Could he have done even ONE of the detour challenges?  Sure, make the girl with one leg do all the wall climbing, repelling and anything else in general that takes a lot of strength.  Oh, and then gripe the whole time about wanting to give up and keep telling your partner (with one leg) to hurry up all the time.  Thank goodness she was able to see his true colors before they got into a serious relationship.

A M E N !

PunkInDrublic

I FINALLY got to see most of tonight's episode. what's up with all this 'teaming up' crud? wish everyone would just race all crazy and not try to help each other.  !@#$

Tara

LOL @ teaming up crud. You're right it's a game and they are looking out for each other, at least the so called "six pack" is.   I don't even know who I want to win. The blondes are starting to getting on my nerves. They're mean, but it is a game.  :)))

Tara

I laughed so hard last night when the blondes had to wait for a partner...I sure wish Kentucky would of partnered up with them... :))

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on November 06, 2006, 06:32:15 AM

I laughed so hard last night when the blondes had to wait for a partner...I sure wish Kentucky would of partnered up with them... :))
that would have been good  :)) :))

Tara

Tara

Quote from: robnbanqs on November 14, 2006, 08:14:00 AM
I hate the Blondies, self centered, use their looks to gain advantage, cut in line, help no one, make negative comments about everybody. Hope they loose.  >>:D

Your my new best friend, I hate the blondes too. They get on my nerves.

momoftwo

How about them leaving the car THEY crashed for the Cho brothers to drive?   I so hope they lose.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview