Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Tara

They friggen came in 2nd.  From the previews they get behind next week. I hope so...  :D

PunkInDrublic

I can't believe the barbies got a second chance... hope they go home next week  !@#$

momoftwo

I swear they rig the show to give whoever they want nonelimination.  I thought there were only 2 per season and the coalminers got them both.  Then this one for the Barbie's.  Makes no sense but maybe I am mistaken.  I was holding my breath at the end hoping they were going home.

bams68

I thought that as well, that there was only two per episode. I am no fan of the barbies but I must admit they do play the game pretty hard and want to win. It kinda motivates them I think. If I was in there shoes I would do just aboot anything to win. I think those cho brothers -however u spell it. Where pretty whipped...they should have known better but what can ya say. I can indeed say that I would do whatever it took to win. So I would have to say those blondies are indeed impressive even if they suck as people.  :)))

Ur Deer Friend
bams

PunkInDrublic

I am SOOO glad the blondes finally went home!  ))) ))) )))

Tara

Ilovemyweims

in so glad the girls went home i cant stand them!@!

momoftwo

Monkey

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on December 04, 2006, 10:22:54 PM
I am SOOO glad the blondes finally went home!  ))) ))) )))

Quote from: Tara on December 05, 2006, 07:08:45 AM

Amen to that!!

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on December 05, 2006, 08:02:54 AM
in so glad the girls went home i cant stand them!@!

Quote from: momoftwo on December 05, 2006, 09:41:44 PM

I couldn't agree more!!!!!

::)  >>:D  They were WAY more interesting than those two guys that just won.  :xx

bams68

Between the last three left, I didn't care who won. Didn't like either won. The two best friends, were only there cuz they got help most through the game, the couple that were married or dating which ever, always were fighting...and the guys were just weird. Oh well.....not one of the best Amazing Races this year. Hope next year has more excitment and fun to watch.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ilovemyweims

Yeah i didnt watch last night!! its boring now lol!!

Tara

I didn't really have a favorite but I kinda hoped the two single moms won, they needed it more I think.

momoftwo

Quote from: bams68 on December 10, 2006, 06:51:42 PM
Between the last three left, I didn't care who won. Didn't like either won. The two best friends, were only there cuz they got help most through the game, the couple that were married or dating which ever, always were fighting...and the guys were just weird. Oh well.....not one of the best Amazing Races this year. Hope next year has more excitment and fun to watch.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

The preview for the next race said it starts in February and it is an All Star's with the contestants still a secret.  That should be fun.

bams68

Yeah after watching my video tape, I saw the preview for the next race, which is an allstars one, in February. Looks Awesome

I hope Rob and Amber are in this one, cuz I just loved them to death. I love that boston accent. My sweetie is from NY and he sorta has it. Man when I heard him on the phone for the first time, I almost started to laugh myself outta the chair.....*gets gooesbumps* hehehe. I know they can be very annoying people *Rob and Amber* that is, but it makes the game sooo much fun to watch.

Can't wait
I can't wait also for the last show of Biggest Loser, I think I know who wins, but I won't bet anything on it, but I'm pretty sure I know who wins. My sweetie teaches the daughter of Eric from NY and so far I hear he looks like he lost tooo much and he's driving a new car. Sounds kewl....We shall see I guess.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Torn2pieces

I can't stand Rob and Amber. I've seen enuff of them for a lifetime. Blah.

I like AR but I think it's overkill with showing it so much a year  now. I do enjoy watching it but it just ended and they're already having another in FEB?

momoftwo

I just heard somewhere that Rob and Amber are getting their own reality show.  Something about how Rob is trying to make a go of it as a professional poker player.  Looks like he is going to blow all of their winnings from their "other" reality shows.  Good grief, enough already.

Tara

Now they're going to copy Big Brother with the past winners...  :(

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview