Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

CindyLouWho

Rob & Amber are supposed to be on "The Morning Show With Mike & Juliet" this morning at 9am Eastern time.  I've never heard of the show so know nuttin bout it but just seen it in the tv guide, lol. 

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 15, 2007, 05:04:43 AM
Rob & Amber are supposed to be on "The Morning Show With Mike & Juliet" this morning at 9am Eastern time.  I've never heard of the show so know nuttin bout it but just seen it in the tv guide, lol. 

I saw a preview of a hour long show of just Rob and Amber, it had something to do with Rob in a poker game (for alot of money) and he has to decide whether to stay in the poker game or go to Amazing Race...lol  I don't when it comes on or what channel, but it will have to be before Sunday. Maybe they are promoting the show on the Morning Show. Isn't Juliet from Fox News? Not the American Idol Fox station but the Fox News station.

CindyLouWho

I found this at tv.com, but can't find the listing for my area so guess its not on here, but I don't care for em anyways so I wouldn't watch it   :))  Undoubtly, its been on a couple weeks already.

Airs Next: FOX Reality at Thursday 8:00 PM (30 min.)
Show Category: Reality

Newlywed reality show veterans Rob and Amber Mariano (Survivor and The Amazing Race) are back on the small screen after their 2005 nationally televised nuptials. Rob & Amber: Against the Odds follows the couple to Las Vegas where Rob wants to use their reality show winnings to fund his dream of becoming a professional poker player. Will Amber support him in this venture? Cameras will document the ups and downs of their relationship as they take on the pressures of their new life in the fast lane.

Next episode: Rob Hits the Wall
Daniel may halt teaching Rob after one of his rules is violated, so Amber and Rob return to Pensacola to take a break and ponder the future.
Airs: Thursday February 15, 2007

8. Reality Lifestyles of the Pokeristas  Feb 8, 2007   

7. Poker Dome Smackdown  Feb 8, 2007   

6. Rob Goes AWOL  Feb 1, 2007   

5. Tournament of Pain  Feb 1, 2007   

http://www.tv.com/rob-and-amber-against-the-odds/show/66975/summary.html

Tara

Fox Reality must be a station I don't get either, but I did see a preview...must of been a advertisement for Amazing Race.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Its probably on digital cable here but I don't have that.  I don't need anything else to watch, can't hardly keep up with all the shows I watch now  <:>  But looking forward for baseball games to start!  :&  :///

Ms.Behavin

yeah we have it here too. Just alot of reruns from all the past shows and some new ones. Not much to brag about though. I have watch a couple of shows but I always forget to keep up with them. You know its hard to keep up with primetime t.v. and pogo at the same time.  :))

PunkInDrublic

I watched the first episode of their show, and it pretty much sucked. Rob decided he wanted to move to vegas and become a professoinal poker player, amber was horrified. He went to vegas and signed up for a poker tourney and immediately got all stupid. Bet all in on like the second hand and lost his   :o0
I haven't been bored enough to watch it again  :)))

Tara

bams68

Monkey

Rob and Amber are gonna kick some  :o0

:^* :& :; :^* :& :; :^* :& :; :^* :&

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on February 18, 2007, 05:47:16 PM
Rob and Amber are gonna kick some  :o0

:^* :& :; :^* :& :; :^* :& :; :^* :&

Team #1  :^*

Tara

Dang...had to wait 30 minutes later for the show came on...I had to record the Apprentice.... :///

I almost  :xx when I saw the blondes from last season...I can deal with anyone but them...and Monkey?  That doesn't mean you have to put them in your siggy and chit to piss me off now...lmao   :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 18, 2007, 06:24:14 PM
Dang...had to wait 30 minutes later for the show came on...I had to record the Apprentice.... :///

I almost  :xx when I saw the blondes from last season...I can deal with anyone but them...and Monkey?  That doesn't mean you have to put them in your siggy and **** to piss me off now...lmao   :))

*Takes mental note

bams68

opens up PsP and makes a kewl Rob and Amber siggy hehehehe  :;

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: bams68 on February 18, 2007, 01:31:02 PM

Ur Deer Friend
bams
Holy crap, it was so hard watching this smilewy going up and down after 6 glasses of wine.

badgehog

I am sooo addicted to that show. Looks like its gonna be a good one. Yes Rob and Amber are a bit annoying, but boy are they fun to watch :!! Here we go again, Rob and Amber came in first.....

bams68

I totally agree wif ya there. That they are snakes - very cold snakes. However they make the show sooo much fun to watch and it's great to see how bad that they want to win, to actually sink that low and be so rude to others. I mean I can assure you that if I was in that race I would do anything - mark my words anything to help me win. An I think that's sumwhat how to play the game. Sure it doesn't make you a likeable person, but hey who's laughing there way to the bank. Cuz it seems like being snakes like they are, helps them along. I'm sure there are downsides to the whole thing - YIELDING of course would not go on there side I'm sure, if they don't get to it first. Great show - Luv it

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

:; WhoooHoooo, Amazing Race Nite  :;

Can't wait

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview