Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 12, 2006, 03:20:41 PM
Okie dokie my little walking TV guides when does this come on, because once again my TV guide said it was on last night.   :-\

It is on at 8PM EST tonight.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 03:24:52 PM
Okie dokie my little walking TV guides when does this come on, because once again my TV guide said it was on last night.   :-\

And every Wednesday night until you're told otherwise

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 12, 2006, 03:47:20 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 03:24:52 PM

And every Wednesday night until you're told otherwise

Gawd, you sure are bossy today !!!

Helen

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 03:51:35 PM
You're welcome Tara!!  :))  :))  :))

I'm sorry I forgot to say thanks.  ???

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 12, 2006, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 03:51:35 PM
You're welcome Tara!!  :))  :))  :))

I'm sorry I forgot to say thanks.  ???

J/K  I knew you were talking to me when you said walking TV Guide, lol.

Tara

Ok, who was it that got me watching this show?  I taped it and watched it when I went to bed last night.  Theres nothing like laying in bed  watching a show that  had  grown men in diapers wrestling? And to make it even worse the physco hippie dudes looked like some friggen ************ ( a word I can't say)   OMG !!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 05:33:12 AM
Ok, who was it that got me watching this show?  I taped it and watched it when I went to bed last night.  Theres nothing like laying in bed  watching a show that  had  grown men in diapers wrestling? And to make it even worse the physco hippie dudes looked like some friggen ************ ( a word I can't say)   OMG !!!

It wasn't me!!

triniqueen27

im watching it right now lol taped it last night

Tara

Ok Hippo I watched it today.  You can't look here till you watch so I can talk about it.  Since this is the first season I have watched it, its actually some what educational.

It was really good today!  Monica and her honey, they were really mean with canceling everyones cabs...but it was funny for them to think of doing that. Although it didn't help them at all. Everyone was there at the same time anyways. But boy did they have to pay the price..LOL 

The dingleberries put them on the time glass wait.  And your friggen dingleberries slid again this time. They came in last but they got the same thing they got last time they were in last.  They have no money and hardly any clothes again.  There 2 whacked individuals. I can't believe those are your favorites, but then again I can.

tponka

I hated to see the older couple go.  I thought they were great.  I like the hippies too, and of the teams left, I hope they win.  The frat boys are rotten cheaters (although I liked them initially.. the cab-cancelling stunt was just sooooo uncalled for..), and MoJo are just annoying.  I wouldn't be disappointed to see Ray and Yolanda win, although I hate the way they treat each other. 

Tara

Quote from: tponka on May 06, 2006, 01:42:52 PM
I hated to see the older couple go.  I thought they were great.  I like the hippies too, and of the teams left, I hope they win.  The frat boys are rotten cheaters (although I liked them initially.. the cab-cancelling stunt was just sooooo uncalled for..), and MoJo are just annoying.  I wouldn't be disappointed to see Ray and Yolanda win, although I hate the way they treat each other. 

I was trying to remember the MoJo name when I was telling what I had thought about the show.  I like Monica. She acted like I would of acted when they got the yeild thing. I would of been complaining and whining too  :))

Hippo likes the dingleberries also. ( hippies) They're to far out there for me.

I liked Fran and Barry also...You know what I thought was neat about those two?  There in there 60's been married forever and you can tell they are still so in love and full of energy.   It made me feel all mushy inside watching them.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 05, 2006, 09:38:05 PM
Ok Hippo I watched it today.  You can't look here till you watch so I can talk about it.  Since this is the first season I have watched it, its actually some what educational.

It was really good today!  Monica and her honey, they were really mean with canceling everyones cabs...but it was funny for them to think of doing that. Although it didn't help them at all. Everyone was there at the same time anyways. But boy did they have to pay the price..LOL 

The dingleberries put them on the time glass wait.  And your friggen dingleberries slid again this time. They came in last but they got the same thing they got last time they were in last.  They have no money and hardly any clothes again.  There 2 whacked individuals. I can't believe those are your favorites, but then again I can.

ROFL, so I watched it today and glad I got a chance to read your review AFTER I saw it. I don't like MoJo and was happy when the Hippies yield them. I'm not worried about MoJo trying to return the favor since there is only 2 yields per race and that was the second of the two. I think MoJo should have came out and said it was the Frats who actually cancelled the cabs and they just run out of luck when their taxi didn't arrive either. I was pissed when I saw BJ (I think that who it was) slid at the end. He could have ran the same way everyone else did and finished ahead of Monica but now they're in last AGAIN, lost all their belongings and money AGAIN, and from the look of things, won't have any shoes to start the next leg of the race. Sadly, whoever arrives last next week will be eliminated since they always save the last non-elimination for the last pitstop before the finish line. Congrats to Ray & Yolanda for finishing in 1st this past week. I hope they are one of the final 3 teams.

Tara

So I guess you want MoJo to go home?  I like them. LOL  Your friggen dingleberries got lucky again !!  But thats it for that. Those goofballs will probably be the winners.

Tara

Well the MoJo people went home... I won't be watching this show anymore ...The dingleberries will probably win.. ::)

tigereyes

Out of the teams left I hope the hippies win.

Tara

Looks like the majority who watch this want the dingleberries  ( hippies)  to win.    :;"

tigereyes

Yep, I agree with you. They do make the show more fun to watch. If they don't win this I would like to see Ray and Yolanda win it. I don't care too much for the other team.

SaintHiρρo

Whoo hoo, everyone is rooting on my fav team this season. Nice to see them in first after they started in last place, had no money, no shoes, no pants and had to take a different later flight than the rest of the teams! Now it's on to win next Wednesday in the 2 hour finale. Honestly, as much as I want the Hippies to win, I want the frats to lose big time.

Lynne

ray and yolonda is who i really want to win...although it doesnt matter really since Mojo is gone. all the remaining teams are good

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview