Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Tara on May 01, 2007, 07:15:27 PM
Quote from: Pogo#1cheater on May 01, 2007, 03:41:01 PM
WOW i seen i have took quite the beating since i posted what i thought about Tara she has been bashing the blonde's since day one all i was trying to say is she seems to think she is better then others. But if u all want to bash me and not her it's cool whatever floats your goat. Anyways i think the blonde's are a very smart team and they will win it all and be the first all female team to win the a-race i love how the payed off the ****s to yield very smart move just one of many they have made thougth the race and if for some odd reason the dint win i hope the dude and his gf win cant recall there name right at the sec i cant stand the chick and her littlesmall freak sister them to are the most annoying ppl ever to run a-race anyways my 2 cents all hagd :&

Good gravy dude....It's a reality show, you don't have to like everyone. I didn't like them the last time they were on Amazing Race either...Is that a friggen crime?  Then you are gonna bash someone on the show? Grow up low life loser. Then you say you can't stand someone else. I think you're a jealous  low - life loser. :oo  Don't preach to someone about something they say and then turn around and do the same thing.  Now I really do hear your mama calling you.

I sharpened the pencil for the blonde's

Tara

LMAO...I'm afraid they would've used the eraser end to try to write.  :)))

bams68

I still hate the fact that these other people won, blah blah blah. I really would have liked to have seen charla an them win. We all know pretty well that Eric and Danielle are eventually gonna part, just gonna be a whole new money battle now. The way he disrespects her, I wonder who's gonna cheat on who first. LOL Jus my two cents

Let's Go Big Brother - I like that show too.....jus hate the time they chose for it to be on, summer months

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I'm just glad the blondes didn't win...but I would of liked to seen Charla and Mirna win. They played hard that's for sure. I was so happy they had that 20 minute lead at first, but actually it didn't matter. When they got to the U.S. they were all tied up again. They just couldn't paddle that boat fast enough.

Did you see that new show they keep showing in the commercials starting May 31st called the Pirate something?  Kinda looks like Survivor.  I will probably watch it...it looked good.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 07, 2007, 10:42:03 AM
I'm just glad the blondes didn't win...but I would of liked to seen Charla and Mirna win. They played hard that's for sure. I was so happy they had that 20 minute lead at first, but actually it didn't matter. When they got to the U.S. they were all tied up again. They just couldn't paddle that boat fast enough.

Did you see that new show they keep showing in the commercials starting May 31st called the Pirate something?  Kinda looks like Survivor.  I will probably watch it...it looked good.

So did the blondes  >:D

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 08, 2007, 05:12:20 PM

Oh please...show me a blonde that works hard... >:D

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 08, 2007, 06:41:01 PM
Quote from: Monkey on May 08, 2007, 05:12:20 PM

Oh please...show me a blonde that works hard... >:D
If you insist...

Yanno.. the girl who had to work hard to win the veto for about 5 consecutive weeks to save her  :o0 from being eliminated. :)))

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 08, 2007, 06:50:04 PM

Do you want her to become my avatar and siggy again?  :))) :///

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on May 08, 2007, 06:57:01 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 08, 2007, 06:50:04 PM

Do you want her to become my avatar and siggy again?  :))) :///

I can't see anyones avatar or siggy...I have that option checked off in my profile.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview