Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

My favorite quote of the show so far...

" I can't get the car to go" "Just put in on the D and go" " I'm just not use to these newer vehicles"  :)) :))

They must only have turnip trucks where they come from!!

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 17, 2006, 05:49:23 PM
My favorite quote of the show so far...

" I can't get the car to go" "Just put in on the D and go" " I'm just not use to these newer vehicles"  :)) :))

They must only have turnip trucks where they come from!!

:))  guess he not used to driving an automatic  :))

Tara

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 18, 2006, 02:06:20 AM
So two couples gone already.  <:>

yeah that was a twist, and it was only on for an hour here!  I was right impressed with those two single moms!  :D

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on September 18, 2006, 04:04:34 AM

yeah that was a twist, and it was only on for an hour here!  I was right impressed with those two single moms!  :D

What?  It was on a hour and a half here. Did you miss some of it?

PunkInDrublic

I only got to watch the middle of the show... anyone have any favorite couples so far?

Tara

Well lets see what do we have to choose from...

The gay boys
The cheerleaders
The beauty queens
The country azzes
The dad and daughter
The single parent women
The guy with the handicapped girl
The former drug addicts guys that are models now

There are 2 more... :///

I like the guy with the handicapped lady...don't know if that's my favorite but I found respect for her when she climbed that wall last night.

The country ones crack me up.  They sound like people from where I live and act like them too.

Torn2pieces

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 18, 2006, 07:27:44 AM
I only got to watch the middle of the show... anyone have any favorite couples so far?

Not yet. It takes me a few shows to actually get into it.

crazy_

Quote from: Torn2pieces on September 18, 2006, 02:38:19 PM
Quote from: PunkInDrublic on September 18, 2006, 07:27:44 AM

Not yet. It takes me a few shows to actually get into it.

same here

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 18, 2006, 06:26:35 AM

I must have .... but saw both eliminations so dunno

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on September 18, 2006, 04:53:46 PM

Either you were drunk and don't remember or they don't show commercials in Canada. :)))

TmT

Sniffin I dont have cable or direct tv... matter fact, I still listen to tv via radio... lmao

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on September 18, 2006, 05:07:15 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on September 18, 2006, 04:53:46 PM

Either you were drunk and don't remember or they don't show commercials in Canada. :)))

me drunk? :))

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 18, 2006, 05:08:22 PM
Sniffin I dont have cable or direct tv... matter fact, I still listen to tv via radio... lmao

Yeah right...You probably pull your bed up to the computer and cam and make your own TV shows.. :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on September 18, 2006, 05:24:39 PM

Yeah right...You probably pull your bed up to the computer and cam and make your own TV shows.. :))
lol .. well.. I neva thought about that.........but, u know what...... its obvious this is what u and Homer does... Im gonna try it with Dave... see if he likes it as much as Homer loves it when u do it... tysvm for the help... spicin up my love life... yahooo

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 18, 2006, 05:33:41 PM
Quote from: Tara on September 18, 2006, 05:24:39 PM

lol .. well.. I neva thought about that.........but, u know what...... its obvious this is what u and Homer does... Im gonna try it with Dave... see if he likes it as much as Homer loves it when u do it... tysvm for the help... spicin up my love life... yahooo

I don't have a computer in my bedroom...I can't do it.  Do you have one in yours?  :///

TmT

In my house, yes, i have a master suite.....and in one area is my computer center... it takes up one 1/4 of a corner of my master suite.....

I have a jacuzzi in my master suite and an sofa and fireplace... I have 2 walk in closets.

On weekends my chauffeur comes and take me shoppin.... durin the week my cook prepare my meals.... My pilot takes me to Paris when I wanna go... he's always on standby.   

Shall I continue.... lmao

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 18, 2006, 05:52:51 PM
In my house, yes, i have a master suite.....and in one area is my computer center... it takes up one 1/4 of a corner of my master suite.....

I have a jacuzzi in my master suite and an sofa and fireplace... I have 2 walk in closets.

On weekends my chauffeur comes and take me shoppin.... durin the week my cook prepare my meals.... My pilot takes me to Paris when I wanna go... he's always on standby.   

Shall I continue.... lmao

In another thread you can...It's called "Lying Through My Teeth" located in the new hidden section

Now back to Amazing Race....  :P

TmT

lmao... lol so hard

I do have a computer center in my bedroom...  I will send u a pic... if u want me to... lol

crazy_

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 18, 2006, 06:02:12 PM
lmao... lol so hard

I do have a computer center in my bedroom...  I will send u a pic... if u want me to... lol

<:>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview