PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:59:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Amazing Race

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Blondes have glitches?  Must be related to pogo. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

TmT

Quote from: Homer on April 30, 2007, 10:48:16 AM
Blondes have glitches?  Must be related to pogo. :)) :)) :))
OMG.. I thought he said Blondes are  ... itches....  I dont know why ... but that is what jumped out at me when I started to read this...lmfaoz

I am so glad I am not blonde.......

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: bams68 on April 30, 2007, 10:42:54 AM
Quote from: Pogo#1cheater on April 30, 2007, 12:48:42 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 29, 2007, 06:09:52 PM
I almost don't even wanna watch it for the finale. I was switching over from this to Idol Rewind.  The blondes are so friggen fake..but then again most blondes are.  :-\
WOW U SURE SOUND JEALOUS OF THE BLONDIES WHY HATE ON THEM BECAUSE THERE CUTE AND HAVE IT GOING ON???  :oo U MUST BE A FAT UGLY CHICK THAT HATES ALL CUTE CHICKS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS DON'T HATE ON THEM BECAYSE THE BLONDIES HAVE IT AND U DON'T :P :^* :&

Because there cute??

didn't ur momma ever tell you that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?? Cuz for myself I don't see them as *Cute* - one of them appears to have a strange thing about her face. I don't know which is which cus for me I can't stand there "Attitude". So I am unaware between the two as to who has the weird glitch *or whatever you wanna call it* with there face, but to me looks don't matter. I think they jus have a wierd look on life an tend to treat people with poor respect and manners. My two cents on the matter. If they win, I don't care cuz it appears to me the money will be used in ways for themselves to make themselves more loved *so they think* or more desireable.....I would like to see a person who wins and actaully puts sum sort of the money to good cause, an not jus only for themselves.

takes her jellybeans n wonders off

Ur Deer Friend
bams
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tara

LMAO...Bams can get all fiesty and stuff  :)))  I also like how she's gonna take her jelly beans and wonder off..lmfao

Ms.Behavin

Pogo#1cheater

Quote from: Tara on April 30, 2007, 04:40:19 AM
I almost don't even wanna watch it for the finale. I was switching over from this to Idol Rewind.  The blonde's are so friggen fake..but then again most blonde's are.  :-\
WOW U SURE SOUND JEALOUS OF THE BLONDIES WHY HATE ON THEM BECAUSE THERE CUTE AND HAVE IT GOING ON???  :Io U MUST BE A FAT UGLY CHICK THAT HATES ALL CUTE CHICKS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS DON'T HATE ON THEM BECAYSE THE BLONDIES HAVE IT AND U DON'T :P :^* :&

Yeah that's probably it. Now I think I hear your mama telling you that your computer time is up.  O0
WOW i seen i have took quite the beating since i posted what i thought about Tara she has been bashing the blonde's since day one all i was trying to say is she seems to think she is better then others. But if u all want to bash me and not her it's cool whatever floats your goat. Anyways i think the blonde's are a very smart team and they will win it all and be the first all female team to win the a-race i love how the payed off the fags to yield very smart move just one of many they have made thougth the race and if for some odd reason the dint win i hope the dude and his gf win cant recall there name right at the sec i cant stand the chick and her littlesmall freak sister them to are the most annoying ppl ever to run a-race anyways my 2 cents all hagd :&

Homer

Quote from: Pogo#1cheater on May 01, 2007, 03:41:01 PM
I almost don't even wanna watch it for the finale. I was switching over from this to Idol Rewind.  The blonde's are so friggen fake..but then again most blonde's are.  :-\
WOW U SURE SOUND JEALOUS OF THE BLONDIES WHY HATE ON THEM BECAUSE THERE CUTE AND HAVE IT GOING ON???  :Io U MUST BE A FAT UGLY CHICK THAT HATES ALL CUTE CHICKS BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS DON'T HATE ON THEM BECAYSE THE BLONDIES HAVE IT AND U DON'T :P :^* :&

Yeah that's probably it. Now I think I hear your mama telling you that your computer time is up.  O0
WOW i seen i have took quite the beating since i posted what i thought about Tara she has been bashing the blonde's since day one all i was trying to say is she seems to think she is better then others. But if u all want to bash me and not her it's cool whatever floats your goat. Anyways i think the blonde's are a very smart team and they will win it all and be the first all female team to win the a-race i love how the payed off the ****s to yield very smart move just one of many they have made thougth the race and if for some odd reason the dint win i hope the dude and his gf win cant recall there name right at the sec i cant stand the chick and her littlesmall freak sister them to are the most annoying ppl ever to run a-race anyways my 2 cents all hagd :&

If your here to start smelly stuff please leave. Better yet, let me help you out the door as I introduce your ass to my foot. You only logged on to post and start shit.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Quote from: Tara on May 01, 2007, 06:33:19 AM
LMAO...Bams can get all fiesty and stuff  :)))  I also like how she's gonna take her jelly beans and wonder off..lmfao

An letme tell you, they are very *Cute* Jellybeans - pffftttt hahaha. Nah I jus can't stand people who think we hate sumone cuz they are "goodlooking" or sumthing...jus cuz you think they are cute to you, don't mean I am gonna feel the same. These *blondies* as you call them, seem to have a way about life that deals with how people think about them, Like as if they are the only people in life who has *good looks* cough cough
Oh and if you hate these people seems it's only fat ugly hags who feel this way. - u dun wan me to go there.  :;NOVEL !!  - reminds me of a guy who was on Deal or No Deal who was attracted to one of the ladies on the show and thought jus cuz he felt sumthing about her, that she had the million. Well I almost fell outta my chair, but cuz this was all for a million an yeah so in the end = she did have it I think. I think it was all fixed but yeah, sum people yanno, jus get under my skin with cheap comments.

continues to chew on my jellybeans and cranks up sum new Good Charlotte - weeeeee

*this post was brought to you by *Head On* *Head On* *Hard On** ooppsies LOL  hey but it works LOL

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

[/quote]WOW i seen i have took quite the beating since i posted what i thought about Tara she has been bashing the blonde's since day one all i was trying to say is she seems to think she is better then others. But if u all want to bash me and not her it's cool whatever floats your goat. Anyways i think the blonde's are a very smart team and they will win it all and be the first all female team to win the a-race i love how the payed off the ****s to yield very smart move just one of many they have made thougth the race and if for some odd reason the dint win i hope the dude and his gf win cant recall there name right at the sec i cant stand the chick and her littlesmall freak sister them to are the most annoying ppl ever to run a-race anyways my 2 cents all hagd :&
[/quote]

Well you twirl my beanie, but you don't float my goat LOL....but I think ur comment was abit rude, and calling people names isn't nice in my book.

i cant stand the chick and her littlesmall freak sister

I think that is jus rude *yet of you again* to call sum1 with a disability. I mean you say the blondes are smart for making the moves they have made. Well for me I say this *littlesmall freak sister* as you call her, is kinda AWESOME * let me capitalize that cuz I really truly feel she deserves that attention, she has done an come so far in this challenge. I think she gives it her all and has paid off. I think if your gonna be impressed with anyone in this show, it would be the one you seem to be calling names. Sorry but for me that's how I feel about that. If that seems rude, well I guess whatever floats ur goat huh.....if anyone should be called a freak on that show, *if I was to call names* it would be ERIC, for how he down talks his g/f. I mean wow how disrespectful he is towards her. So uncalled for in sumone you claim to have feelings for. But yet again, this is my opinion on the topic.

Back to eatin`jellybean time *cough* almost choked on one  :))

*this post has been brought to you by *Tums, Tums, Tums Tuuuuuuums*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on May 01, 2007, 03:44:24 PM

WOW i seen i have took quite the beating since i posted what i thought about Tara she has been bashing the blonde's since day one all i was trying to say is she seems to think she is better then others. But if u all want to bash me and not her it's cool whatever floats your goat. Anyways i think the blonde's are a very smart team and they will win it all and be the first all female team to win the a-race i love how the payed off the ****s to yield very smart move just one of many they have made thougth the race and if for some odd reason the dint win i hope the dude and his gf win cant recall there name right at the sec i cant stand the chick and her littlesmall freak sister them to are the most annoying ppl ever to run a-race anyways my 2 cents all hagd :&

If your here to start smelly stuff please leave. Better yet, let me help you out the door as I introduce your ass to my foot. You only logged on to post and start smelly stuff.
:D :D

Ms.Behavin

Wtg Bams, alway there when we need her! :D :D :D :D :^* :^* :^* :^* :^*

Edited because I could not stand that messed up quote

Tara

Good gravy dude....It's a reality show, you don't have to like everyone. I didn't like them the last time they were on Amazing Race either...Is that a friggen crime?  Then you are gonna bash someone on the show? Grow up low life loser. Then you say you can't stand someone else. I think you're a jealous  low - life loser. :oo  Don't preach to someone about something they say and then turn around and do the same thing.  Now I really do hear your mama calling you.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 01, 2007, 03:44:24 PM
If your here to start smelly stuff please leave. Better yet, let me help you out the door as I introduce your ass to my foot. You only logged on to post and start smelly stuff.

BWAH!! I should of kept reading on.  :))    Yeah what he said...take your smelly stuff someone else.  :))

Don't choke on your jellybeans Bams!!

TmT

bams68

:<< :{ :<<

well said Tokens about the dun jump on sum1s case about sumfin and then turn around an do the same. *10times worst in my opinion* All I have to say to this person who thinks they are God or sumfin is -   :!$

*giggles*

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

Well, it's finale night.  :///    I'm scared the wrong people are going to win.  :((   

Well with all these finales coming up, it brings us closer to Big Brother.  :D 

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 06, 2007, 04:48:55 PM
Well, it's finale night.  :///   
:^*

I'm scared the wrong people are going to win.  :((   
Yeah.. it'd be a tragedy if the Blondes don't win  :(  :P

Well with all these finales coming up, it brings us closer to Big Brother.  :D 
:^* :^* :^* :^*

Monkey

:'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'((

Tara

Did I see one of those sneaky MORON blondes crying?  :!$ 

Poor blondies, couldn't win the first time or the second.   sg.gif

Today makes for such a better day!!  :/\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview