Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso - General Info & Ranks

Started by Wazzzup,

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Hi Oscar,
You going to be updating Lottso as they added new cards and program does recognize or play them.
Keep up the great work  O0

bubblegum

now now word in advance for all you belly achers out there...everyone hold your britches YES pogo updated lottso YES our good friends here at pogocheats will now need to update lottso so that will probably take a few days so go play other games and down some  spb.gif spb.gif ;D

Mary

your right bubble to many other things to play while updates are made no body should get there undies in a bunch bh staff will fix as soon as they can  O0

Bree

to funny Bubblegum and I will drink to that   spb.gif spb.gif  BH will get it out as soon as they can so just play other games while waiting.

Wazzzup

Not complaining.....just was letting Oscar know of the update....and my undies are just fine ty

bubblegum

Please don't take it as I was accusing you of belly aching.  Its just that some people here at pogo cheats (not you-you have been quite calm about it so far) get their undies in a bunch when pogo updates a game and some throw a big hissy fit about fix the auto right this minute or the world is going to end.

Mary

so true bubble was not directed at you waz  :)  just lettin those know ahead of time to calm down lottso had a complete make over colors minis popin up all new will probley be a little time for update there  :) here have one on us  spb.gif

pogocheater25

I don't think this game needs new cards. they need to make this game exciting. I played with new cards and still didn't like this game

wattsmyname

I have to agree the new cards did nothing for me but cause me to update the auto and let it run :-X

badgeaddict

Quote from: bubblegum on February 21, 2006, 09:19:29 AM
now now word in advance for all you belly achers out there...everyone hold your britches YES pogo updated lottso YES our good friends here at pogocheats will now need to update lottso so that will probably take a few days so go play other games and down some  spb.gif spb.gif ;D
well actualy pogocheats doesnt make the autos badgehelp does

Bree

Quote from: **** on February 24, 2006, 01:36:23 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on February 21, 2006, 09:19:29 AM
now now word in advance for all you belly achers out there...everyone hold your britches YES pogo updated lottso YES our good friends here at pogocheats will now need to update lottso so that will probably take a few days so go play other games and down some spb.gif spb.gif ;D
well actualy pogocheats doesnt make the autos badgehelp does

That is true badge addict, but both of the sites are run by the same people.  They are seperate websites that are run by all the admin from PogoCheats and BadgeHelp.   :)

Tara

I found this out today....The people who had the 5 new badges in lottso all in one day ...well its because that game goes by the balls placed....so if you were lucky enough to have Rank 50 and you kept playing then you automatically got those badges on Tuesday when they came out...So thats why people have them already...guess its the only game they play and they reached the end and just kept on playing.

jakethesnake

Wow.  I didn't know it was even possible to be that addicted to that game!  I gave up half way to rank 4!

hades

some people love that game.whenever i do go play i usually go to the same room and i always see the same people in there all the time.

Helen

Wow, I made rank 50 and then quit!! I wouldn't have had enough to get the rest anyhow.  8)

Tara

I made it to Rank 45  ...I would like to auto it all nite but kinda scared to...we need  20 people from here to get a room and auto all nite...we would be safe then...lol

hades

Quote from: Tara on February 24, 2006, 10:37:36 AM
I made it to Rank 45  ...I would like to auto it all nite but kinda scared to...we need  20 people from here to get a room and auto all nite...we would be safe then...lol

you shouldnt worry.some lottso rooms are like always empty.

Jonathan

i think that game is boring as heck lol. I barely got the first badge for it and i only play if if i get extremely bored l1.gif

nightperson

ok i had the 1.2 now the 1.3 is that for the new cards are still waiting for the new updates for them

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview