This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

lalasx0

I was wondering if someone could help me with the spades badge (have no clue on how to play that game) and phlinx badge... if so thnx so much. (OO)

PogoKaz

mr.clean

Hi everyone i'm needing help getting this weeks badge for some reason the auto will not win a game.

What am i doing wrong?

thanks everyone!

CindyLouWho

I don't have the spades auto so got mine by hand, played with bots & didn't take too long.  Maybe someone else can help ya concerning the auto.

If you don't get your badge, I'll be glad to partner up with ya against the bots tomorrow or over the weekend, just let me know.

MercyMeeee

HElP :=  I"m trying to win the "Blue Moon Badge" in Hearts.  I have to shoot the moon once in order to complete the challenge.  My question is...has any of ya'll ever gotten this badge using your auto or is this one badge that I will have to play by hand?  I don't really know a lot about Hearts just enough to get through easier challenges, I didn't even know what the heck "Shoot The Moon" was until I read about it.  Anyhow...I hope someone can answer my question.  Thanks in Advance for your time!

mr.clean

is there something i'm doing wrong my auto bids 4 most of the time.  Puter kicks my butt!

mr.clean

I had someone from here help me with the shoot the moon badge earlyer this year.. Sorry i can'nt remember who it was at the time.

friendly person and had my badge in minutes!

~Sassy~

Yeah, are you playing against two bots and you with partner bot? You need to underbid what you think you can take by 1. Your bot partner usually overbids.
Be glad to help ya.

mr.clean

~Sassy~

britishbrat

:OO i need help with this too please if anyone can help id be grateful  :!!

shoes

I have finished the spades challenge--I did not use the auto as it was taking to long, what I did was jump table to table looking for high scores where 2 people were playing together and took the seat where "our team" was ahead and got the badge in less then an hour.   I am sure that people were NOT happy with me--but hey--
got to do what you got to do to get a badge!! tumbsup.gif

britishbrat

OK thanks I'll have a go
Mr popularity i wont be  :{:
lol
Cheers  :!!

FreecellFanny

I ran the auto last night and it took just underf two hours to win one game. I was not happy.

Unfortunately, I do not have the patience to play this one by hand since I don't understand the game to begin with.  :-[

FreecellFanny

When I got this badge I just set the auto going when I went to work. By the time I got home I had the badge but I have no idea how long it took.

Stinkerbell

I enjoy playing Spades, but 1,000 pt games are just too much for me, so let my uncle run for the first 2 and got the last one by hand.

britishbrat

Tried the jumping from room to room but i was told id be reported if i keep on disrupting games? aww well looks like a banning for me lol n/m
cheers all  :!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on May 16, 2008, 06:57:00 AM
I helped a friend win a game this morning.  I was on the opposing team and kept throwing away each hand.  The final score was -2964 to 1032.  LOL
:))) What a nice thing to do.

phreaky1

mercymeeee check your messages. If you still need the shoot the moon badge I can get it for you.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview