This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsmyname

Just hit the ball in the trees or water every shot on all 18 holes and you will get a jackpot spin at the end. It is a glitch in the game.

pixiespetite

thanks for the info wattsmyname..i will give it a go.  :/\

jane41

;::
Hi can some one help me get my badges? I hate card games
Thank you
Jane

Revs

I don't know if this has maybe been posted elsewhere on here but for the Payday Freecell badge you don't have to complete the whole game for the scratch cards to count, just scratch all that you can and start a new game  ;)

Jonathan

stitchlilo

Can someone please help. I've been playing Texas holdem for a cpl months now and I've noticed that alot of people have won large amounts(millions) of tokies there.I always noticed that it seems the same person wins every time especially big pots.Can anyone tell me how I can win like that. Thanks!!!

fiz

Quote from: stitchlilo on July 27, 2006, 06:10:37 AM
Can someone please help. I've been playing Texas holdem for a cpl months now and I've noticed that alot of people have won large amounts(millions) of tokies there.I always noticed that it seems the same person wins every time especially big pots.Can anyone tell me how I can win like that. Thanks!!!

Maybe they are transfering tokens?

SakuraDelia

Can anyone help me with this stupid Spades badge? I apparently really, really suck at that game...  :(

kgansor

i got to 1000/1500 with people, now im playing with computer players and i cant win a single game..
im also trying to do the premium too and i am at 4/12.. and im like 60 pts away from rank 29

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 12:09:56 AM
i got to 1000/1500 with people, now im playing with computer players and i cant win a single game..
im also trying to do the premium too and i am at 4/12.. and im like 60 pts away from rank 29

Play at a private table and use the nil and pass one card before bid and 250 game options. Try to go nil yourself to make the game go faster. I win everytime. I can't go nil everytime, but I have no problems winning the game.

kgansor

i got my weekly a few minutes ago.. now im working on my premium im 7/12 and i just got my rank 29 in there too so im probably going to keep playing until i  get rank 30 so i can get that badge as well..
and i think i only need 3 more badges for that super badge as well.. so ill be getting alot of badges today  :D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 03:03:10 PM
i got my weekly a few minutes ago.. now im working on my premium im 7/12 and i just got my rank 29 in there too so im probably going to keep playing until i  get rank 30 so i can get that badge as well..
and i think i only need 3 more badges for that super badge as well.. so ill be getting alot of badges today  :D

I got a rank badge in DCR and it didn't credit me towards the super badge this week.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 02:55:45 PM
Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 28, 2006, 12:09:56 AM

Play at a private table and use the nil and pass one card before bid and 250 game options. Try to go nil yourself to make the game go faster. I win everytime. I can't go nil everytime, but I have no problems winning the game.

That's exactly how I play it too and it works well.

Mary

any one ever needs help with badges just pm me happy to help  :D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mama on July 30, 2006, 12:27:02 PM
any one ever needs help with badges just pm me happy to help  :D

How do you help each other with badges?

kgansor

i finished all of my spades badges (the weekly and premium i was working on) and i got my rank 30 badge, now im 5/7 on the super badge so im doing the stack'em premium and probably another one but idk what one yet..

LadyMystik

I've only gotten one of the spades badges, so if anyone wants to work on some of them together (or run the cheat for me so I don't have to play that silly game....j/k), PM me! I will  <3 you forever if you help me get rid of these! (I just wish I could afford the auto right now, but I can't). 
0:

RovOstrov

:OO

Hello all.... Thank god for this place. I have found lots of helpful info.

I am sending out a plea for help with penguin blocks. I just cannot figure out a strategy and I am playing for a badge....

I only have 9/200 combo's and I am about to go insane :o

Homer

Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 01:01:07 PM

I am sending out a plea for help with penguin blocks. I just cannot figure out a strategy and I am playing for a badge....

This challenge will go quicker if you do it by hand. The auto really isn't designed to get combos although it will get some for you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RovOstrov

Quote from: Homer on August 04, 2006, 01:02:56 PM
Quote from: RovOstrov on August 04, 2006, 01:01:07 PM

This challenge will go quicker if you do it by hand. The auto really isn't designed to get combos although it will get some for you.

Yes I noticed that.... ran it for a while and only got 5 :///  I'm just looking for some tips or tricks, I think I will be playing it forever

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview