This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Just remember one thing tho. Before you let anyone help you with a game, Unless you know that person, CHANGE your password, them let them sign in under your name and get the badge, then change you password after they get your badge.

xgingerx

i help a lot of ppl with badges...send me a message if you need help... :OO

nightperson

if ya still need help i can help with the game dont need your s/n just pm me and i can help you get it im g good loser lol let me know ok

RovOstrov

I am having the worst time with the Euchre I just can't win

Lynne

table hop. if you see a game close to ending, sit at a seat and play. win. change table. thats how i got mine and my husbands.

sweet69825

I got my badge. I had 3 people in a room that helped me out. :;' 

nameless cheater

anyone want to finish my battle phlinx badges i am at rank 43 and that game is a pain i am always getting an error applet within five minutes of playing 

crazy_

Quote from: nameless cheater on August 11, 2006, 06:34:39 PM
anyone want to finish my battle phlinx badges i am at rank 43 and that game is a pain i am always getting an error applet within five minutes of playing 

Try deleting the files in your Temp Internet folder and tossin your cookies.  Sounds like you got a corrupt file in there somewhere

nameless cheater

Quote from: crazy_ on August 11, 2006, 06:37:33 PM
Quote from: nameless cheater on August 11, 2006, 06:34:39 PM

Try deleting the files in your Temp Internet folder and tossin your cookies.  Sounds like you got a corrupt file in there somewhere

i have done all that before but doesnt change the way it plays.

bandit583

i need help with the pinchole everytime i play i keep on loosing, how can i start winning some games

wattsmyname

Quote from: bandit583 on August 14, 2006, 09:19:25 AM
i need help with the pinchole everytime i play i keep on loosing, how can i start winning some games

Are you playing a rated game or non rated?  The non rated badges do not require you to win the game it goes by the number of pincholes you get.

phxgurl

I do not for the life of me know how to play Eucher. Is there anyone that will be willing to help me out on this one?   :OO

phxgurl

luvmydogmax

Is there anyone out there that would be willing to helo me get my pin rating badges.  I can return the favor for someone else.  I am desperate. Please help me...

blustaller

whats is double browser??? and how do you let the time run out, what does that do, becuase the computer just gives me more time???

crazy_

It is when you use two browsers and two different screen names to get the badge... you make your move then let the timer run out when it is the other names turn, and you get the win  :D

xx_mandy_xx

play using 2 browsers...like open one on IE and one with firefox, etc.

SexySagittarian

I tried the double browser trick last night for my daughter and it didn't give me credit for the games. I don't know if pogo fixed that glitch or if it was just a problem with pogo not working right.

Ilovemyweims

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview