This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Yes, I can help.  You have to send me your info and I will get it this weekend.

Squid

Badge is done and album is done; info is all deleted.

Joe C

Quote from: Stormyna80 on January 25, 2018, 09:37:24 PM
I need help with a very old badge from 2002 it is in Hearts shoot the moon twice. Can anyone do this for me please and thank you?
I am very good with Hearts. I can do it manually in about twenty minutes. Send a private message with your info and I will let you know when I will start.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on January 27, 2018, 08:44:49 AM
I am very good with Hearts. I can do it manually in about twenty minutes. Send a private message with your info and I will let you know when I will start.
tumbsup.gif

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2018, 07:11:15 PM
Badge is done and album is done; info is all deleted.

Joe.... Joe.... Joe.....

Love ya!

Joe C

Sorry, the board did not update correctly on my end.

I left it open and did not see your replies when I went back.

HAHAHAHAHA
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

catfancie

help.gif Please could someone help me with this weeks "Phlinx II" badge.  This game hates me.  girls18.gif

Wish it had a way to adjust it to an easy, normal, or hard level like the original and other Pogo games.  Even Poppit Party has a way to adjust to different levels. 

Darling SilverDodger

Hi Catfancie

I am willing to help if needed
Let me if you do want the help with the badge

Silverdodger
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

catfancie

Thank you for your offers to help me with this badge.  I finally got the game to load using IE.  And I actually won the badge.  Usually this game hates me and doesn't let me win at all.  But this morning it let me win for a change.  Again many thanks.

gigi

I need help with the New Frontier Album, Pyramid Solitaire win 22 games under 3 min.  Please?

Yoming 2

I have nothing to do except watch the snow come down....I would like to help you if I can........just send info and I will put the auto to work..... tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on February 09, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
I need help with the New Frontier Album, Pyramid Solitaire win 22 games under 3 min.  Please?

I have nothing to do except watch the snow come down....I would like to help if I can....send info and I will put the auto to work............. tumbsup.gif

gigi

Quote from: Yoming 2 on February 09, 2018, 12:57:07 PM
I have nothing to do except watch the snow come down....I would like to help if I can....send info and I will put the auto to work............. tumbsup.gif

Thanks so much, sent you info ♥️♥️♥️

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on February 09, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
Thanks so much, sent you info ♥️♥️♥️

Badge is all done............... tumbsup.gif       

MsL8nite

I need help with Spades  I need to win  2 250  point Rated game. I have been trying to get this badge for 2 weeks, and have been winning most games  So what does this mean  ++

Squid

You need to play rated games which means you actually have to play against human beings, not the bots.

S1lent

Greetings,
I can bring on 2 Dummies and 1 other screen name.  Just let me know. 

S1lent

gigi

Oh HELL...."p".................. I hate this game soooooooooooooo much.  Please help me

catfancie

gigi
For which game do you need help with?  If its one of today's badges I will gladly help you.  Just let me know

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview