PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 04:53:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

Yes Maam I got hers &  Tamelia's and I deleted all passwords and log in off my computer, so I do not have them in my machine, unless the FBI looks at my hard drive, all they gonna see in there i POGO  POGO POGO & badgess!!!  And ny "Grannies"  Tee Hee
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

~Sassy~

Quote from: sandyhook on May 19, 2008, 08:23:38 PM
Yes Maam I got hers &  Tamelia's and I deleted all passwords and log in off my computer, so I do not have them in my machine, unless the FBI looks at my hard drive, all they gonna see in there i POGO  POGO POGO & badgess!!!  And ny "Grannies"  Tee Hee
:)) :)) :)) I do the same thing, as soon as I finish a badge for someone. Have a good night, talk to you tomorrow.

SassyMarie

I know it's a little late, but would it be possible to get some help with the spades badge?

~Sassy~

SassyMarie,
Pm me your info ok. It won't take me long.
Sassy

MikesGurl

Is there anyone that can  :OO me out with the spades challenge?  := Thanks in advance

sandyhook

~Sassy~

:!# I still have time to help someone too. I have a couple of hours free time.   

Stinkerbell

:OO :OO :OO  I need spades help tooo!!!  It's not too late, I still have a few days!!!  Bring your spades and help me get these last 17 roses planted!!! (notice how it has grown from "last 13" ?  Anyway....  :OO :OO :OO

sandyhook

Stop & Smell the Roses

PM me with Pogo info and best time you will not be on Pogo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sandyhook on May 21, 2008, 08:29:49 AM
Stop & Smell the Roses

I was actually hoping you'd bring your spade and come plant my roses for me so I can play on Pogo.   :-*

sandyhook

Lol i bad - there I go "speed reading & thinking again" bad combo

OK I am on East Coast I can help plant .....  just finished chess badge ..... what's for supper? PBJ's?

MsMissy

WTG  SandyHook on getting Chess Badge. I just started as i dont no how to play but very little. So it will be awhile for me . Congrats too you   :/\

Tamelia

I hate to ask for help 2 days in a row, but would anyone be willing to get my chess badge for me?
Thanks in advance

~Sassy~

Tamelia,
Just pm me your details I will help you. It will only take me about half an hour.
Sassy

lalasx0

Is there anyone willing to help me with chess and sweet tooth? I got the sweet tooth for today but i have a premium one that i can't get. please help :(

~Sassy~

MsLaLas,
I can help you, just send me your info...ok.
Sassy

Candyred32

Can someone help me get my chess badge, please? I downloaded the auto, but the trail period has ended and I still need 49 points to have the badge.

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

swamp

:OO  can someone get my spades badge in MnM for may need to win one rated game  thanks  Fishing5.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview