PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 07:24:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pammer

need a generous soul willing to do my pool badge and my personal challenge as a pool badge on 2 accounts 

BabyCheetah

All done Alice.  cheerleading.gif  If you need help with pool just let me know. 

~Sassy~

Quote from: pammer on March 08, 2009, 09:32:44 AM
need a generous soul willing to do my pool badge and my personal challenge as a pool badge on 2 accounts 
Send me your info Pammer

pammer

aliceinks

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2009, 09:18:07 AM
Usually, if it says 9 900 point games, the room needs to be set for a 900 pt game, not 1000.  Check that out.

Yes, your right. OMG I didn't even see that! I saw the 1000 and 600, had no idea you could change the ct. info.  shocked.gif

embrace.gif  TY  babycheater

embrace.gif  TY all so much for your help...

Stinkerbell

Quote from: aliceinks on March 08, 2009, 11:21:25 AM
Yes, your right. OMG I didn't even see that! I saw the 1000 and 600, had no idea you could change the ct. info.  shocked.gif

giggle2.gif   It's ok, I've been known to make a mistake...rarely, but it has happened.

Not a word, Tara.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 08, 2009, 11:26:12 AM
giggle2.gif   It's ok, I've been known to make a mistake...rarely, but it has happened.

Not a word, Tara.

OK Mistakerbell  giggle2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

vasunlover

Ok, I need help with the cribbage badge-the cards keep laying on my screen piling up....plz pm me popcorn2.gif

Janadra

BabyCheetah

I have noticed that there is a glitch with the cards...Not a good glitch... The cards stack up and you can't play the game normally.  I am trying to finish one of my friends badge books for her and thats the only badge she still needs.  I hope pogo fixes it soon. 

cowboy63

happens to me to no matter what i do. bad part is, i like playing cribbage and have to muddle threw it.

amerc13

I hate to ask anyone, but I will not be able to finish the pool badge for this week. So, is there anyone who would be willing to help me with that?

BabyCheetah

I will be happy yo help you.  You need to make one more post (total of 25 fun and games is an easy way to get more posts) and then PM your info and I will do it for you.

amerc13

BabyCheetah

I have to get my son from Pre-K now but I will be back within the hour and I can get it for you.  If you want to wait for me that is.

amerc13

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview