PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 05:05:46 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

alyaks

ILoveSiamese

Thanks again see ya next week
Last one for 2004 and done with all of the yearly

lilsh0rtii445

I'm doing a Hearts PC this week. All my other badges are done, except this one. Of course, I saved the hardest for last. I have been playing for about 4hours straight, and I've only won 2 games ( I have to win 20).  vomit.gif I'm driving myself slowly into insanity. Can someone please help me, or atleast tell me what I could do to actually beat these stupid tin heads? I get rid of my 3 highest cards which would be the tricksters and then I always try to put down the lowest of their cards. However, it's not working!  diablo.gif

C~M

lilsh0rtii445

I tried the auto, but they even beat that which actually surprised the heck out of me. So, I've just been sitting here chain smoking trying to beat these darn things. lol

C~M

Well, in order to send your Pogo info, you need 25 posts so you can PM (Private Message), so if you want someone to get the badge for you from here, you better get to posting in the fun & games section

lilsh0rtii445

girls18.gif 6_6.gif  Thanks anyways, and I'll be sure to do that! :)

C~M

when u get the 25 posts PM me and I will get it with my auto

lilsh0rtii445

C~M

I guess you don't need my help, but if you change your mind, PM me

lilsh0rtii445

Of course I'll need your help, silly. I'm working on it now! :) I got caught up playing house maid.

lilsh0rtii445

I got your message, but couldn't reply to it, because I guess I don't have enough posts. Let me give my fingers a workout really quick and see what I can do.

C~M

Send me info and I will work on it tonight after I get up and back online.

lilsh0rtii445

cheerleading.gif I have 25 posts!! I'll send you my info ASAP. I really appreciate it!  beer11.gif

ILoveSiamese

Hi Joe

Got 1 more left the get 25 doubles if you could finish it for me I would love it
I got 3 on my main one Should have activated it on my dummy account was rollin doubles like anything

I have PM'd you my info

Thaks ILS
Oh you can have it anytime am done with this weeks

MsMissy

I feel for you lilsh, that game of Hearts drives me batty also , Gl with the game.  beer11.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Thank you, Missy. Lord forbid I come across another one. I'll be up sh*ts creek without a paddle.  vomit.gif
I never try to ask for help, because there's so many newbies that ask for it, and I don't want to be a free loader, but seriously....I spent all evening and night and only won 2 games. You guys are my last resort, but there's soooo many awesome people in this forum that are willing to help each other, and that is truly amazing! So my thank yous go out to Crazy for helping me with this badge. I'm currently having pogo withdrawals while I wait for him to finish  giggle2.gif

Joe C

ILS

I can help. I will give alyaks a little time to see if she wants assistance, too. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I love Hearts.  I can help you with the badge, if you like.  Crazyman is.... well..... the man... so you can't go wrong with him, too.

hunter13

hey  can i get some help on two badges this week one is the connect  and the other is the mini golf  thanks

hunter13

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview