PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 07:06:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Janadra on March 12, 2010, 04:39:04 AM
Thanks again so much Joe!  You're a Godsend.
My pleasure. But I am just dude with a good computer, a Fios connection and lots of cheat programs.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Today is Friday, which means it is time to help others catch up in Trivial Pursuit.

Sue - I have the information for the one account to work on in Trivial Pursuit. I also have the information for Crossword Cove. I will get the right one done this time.

MJ - Please make sure you select a temporary password and send it my way in a PM. I will work on Trivial Pursuit for you and some Crossword Cove, too.

Hunter - I will catch up up for this week's quizzes in Trivial Pursuit on Sunday, when I catch my screen names up for the past seven days as well.

You can now return to your normally scheduled chat.

Joe
tumbsup.gif

Sue/MJ

I solved some quizzes last night, but I do not know how many. We lost power last night in the middle of the night. tumbsup.gif

Sue

Joe I am using the SSS but whenever you want to do CC just start it.

I will know I got booted because of you doing CC

Sue

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on March 14, 2010, 02:53:58 PM
Joe did you forget about me and CC?  panic button.gif
Sue

I did not forget about you and Crossword Cove. I just got all tied up. It is not a good game to run overnight, since it finishes the three months too quickly. I will fire it up for a bit right now. I will then transfer over to Trivial Pursuit to finish up the weekend.

I spent a lot of time this weekend with the new Premium album.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Sue

Even if you only did the earliest weeks on US/UK sides until next weekend, that would be great.

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on March 14, 2010, 06:20:16 PM
Even if you only did the earliest weeks on US/UK sides until next weekend, that would be great.
I am manually choosing a few of your earliest ones on the UK side. Later, I will do the same on the US side. I will probably work on it more next Saturday, to get you current. I also have to take care of my Crossword Cove on two screen names.

Hunter

I will be hitting Trivial Pursuit for you and my two screen names tomorrow. No real issues there.

MJ/Sue

I will be working on Trivial Pursuit for you tonight, stopping tomorrow morning when I go to work. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Sue

We have a week's worth of cushion now built into Crossword Cove for your main profile. I will work on it more Saturday.

Sue/MJ

I am now rebooting computer, then starting Trivial Pursuit for another overnight session. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Sue

You are rank 40 in Trivial Pursuit on your last screen name.

MJ

You are rank 45 in Trivial Pursuit.

Sue/MJ

I will work some more on your Trivial Pursuit starting Friday Night.

Hunter

Trivial Pursuit catchup will be done this evening. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 15, 2010, 07:02:05 AM
tumbsup.gif  thanks joe

Hunter

No Problem. I have caught up. You are now 4 pies away from rank 50. You are rank 49 now. tumbsup.gif

hunter13

hunter13

hey joe can you do that darn  bowling  badge for me  and a personel 

hunter13

Joe C

Joe C

Quote from: hunter13 on March 17, 2010, 05:53:30 PM
hey joe can you do that darn  bowling  badge for me  and a personel 

hunter13
The cheat program keeps getting strikes, not spares, lol.

I will be doing a 2007 Bowling badge as your personal challenge.

Later tonight, I will work on Sue/MJ Trivial Pursuit. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Sue

You are rank 49 and there is one week left in Pogo UK. I will continue that tonight, then check the US side. It probably will rank out this weekend unless there are no available puzzles on the US side.

MJ

You are rank 48 and there is one week left in Pogo UK. I will continue that tonight, then check the US side. I will let you know how close it is to ranking out whenever I run out of puzzles. I also activated and won a personal challenge for Trivial Pursuit. This is to help you get the Special badge requiring 5 challenges won between 3/17 and 3/31. I probably will activate a mix or premium badge, if you have any, to get the Special badge.

Hunter

As usual, I will work on your Trivial Pursuit on Sunday, doing the normal week maintenance along with my screen names. I will also finish up the Bowling personal challenge that I activated. I already got this week's Bowling challenge.

All

I am off to get my own badges now. I will start on the Trivial Pursuit late tonight. I might fire up Hunter's screen name at some point to finish the bowling.
tumbsup.gif

Joe

hunter13

Sue

Joe C

Quote from: LazySue on March 20, 2010, 01:23:48 PM
Joe MM all done in TP both sides. Thanks
Is it at Rank 50? If not, do you want me to add it to the maintenance I do every Sunday? tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview