PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 09:11:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

snap20

I can help anyone with the Boggle badge. i do it by hand and it takes me around an hour, but I enjoy the game. I'm on and off the computer most days, so I as long as you don't need it done right away, anyone can PM their info and I'll PM when I start and when I finish.

If you want someone to help with other badges, you might want to see if someone else can do it with an auto first though, unless you don't mind waiting.

pammer

Quote from: lexx on June 06, 2013, 08:05:26 PM
Need help with personal badges, weekies

BOGGLE Bash
Find 80 words that end with the letter 's' this week!
Earn Ends With "S" Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Panda Pai Gow Poker
Win 100 hands this week!
Earn Brass Ring Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Checkers
Change 100 single checkers into Kings this week!
Earn Chubby Checkers Badge plus 600 tokens

Wonderland Memories
Defeat the Queen 10 times this week! (Match the Queen Cookies, then solve the bonus round 10 times!)
Earn Defeat the Queen Badge plus 600 tokens

yom i pm you if you can...
I can help with these later today.

Yoming 2

Quote from: lexx on June 06, 2013, 08:05:26 PM
Need help with personal badges, weekies

BOGGLE Bash
Find 80 words that end with the letter 's' this week!
Earn Ends With "S" Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Panda Pai Gow Poker
Win 100 hands this week!
Earn Brass Ring Badge plus 2,000 tokens

Checkers
Change 100 single checkers into Kings this week!
Earn Chubby Checkers Badge plus 600 tokens

Wonderland Memories
Defeat the Queen 10 times this week! (Match the Queen Cookies, then solve the bonus round 10 times!)
Earn Defeat the Queen Badge plus 600 tokens

yom i pm you if you can...

Badges are all done Lexx.................... tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

I need help  with Big City Adventures this week if someone has the time Please. My helper  will not play that game, I tried it yesterday.  sad.gif I really don't want to play that game by hand.  panic button.gif

roadwarrior

joe, squid or anyone else who loves rated spades:

my friend has 2 rated spades badges to do.  She hates spades.  With a passion.  For the last couple days, I can not get spades to load on my sad little walmart special laptop.

She can muggle through non rated games.  It's the rated games she has major issue on.

I *can* help-to a point.  I'm so dang busy right now I can't tell anyone a set time I can sit down and double browse (providing it doesn't take the game 30 minutes to load, like it did this morning) and if I am able to sit down and double browse with someone, my auto stalls big time.  I might be able to only sit down for 20-30 minutes, be gone for 2 hours and come back for 10-15 minutes.

I can provide her account and 3 others to make it a table of 4 if anybody out there is willing to do this.  She hasn't done her weekly personal badges for this week if anybody wants to knock it off today, otherwise I'll set it up to do it weds.

Anyone?  I know joe and squid have been a wonderful help to me.  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on June 11, 2013, 06:22:08 AM
joe, squid or anyone else who loves rated spades:

my friend has 2 rated spades badges to do.  She hates spades.  With a passion.  For the last couple days, I can not get spades to load on my sad little walmart special laptop.

She can muggle through non rated games.  It's the rated games she has major issue on.

I *can* help-to a point.  I'm so dang busy right now I can't tell anyone a set time I can sit down and double browse (providing it doesn't take the game 30 minutes to load, like it did this morning) and if I am able to sit down and double browse with someone, my auto stalls big time.  I might be able to only sit down for 20-30 minutes, be gone for 2 hours and come back for 10-15 minutes.

I can provide her account and 3 others to make it a table of 4 if anybody out there is willing to do this.  She hasn't done her weekly personal badges for this week if anybody wants to knock it off today, otherwise I'll set it up to do it weds.

Anyone?  I know joe and squid have been a wonderful help to me.  :)
Right now, I am down to one laptop while I consider getting a new monitor for the old one. I was having trouble opening more than two seats on a rated table, even if Squid opened the   other two seats. Perhaps Squid and I can coordinate a time on Saturday, June 22nd or Sunday, June 23rd. Those days are free for me to try along with Squid. This weekend I have a visit from my parents.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

should I send you all 4 screen names to you and squid so you two can figure it out?  I so wish there was a spades badge coming up, this would be so much easier.

Squid

I'm happy to help with the rated spades badges.   This weekend is out for me, I'm going away for two days, maybe three.  The signal I get in the mountains is the worst... not at all dependable.

The weekend of the 22nd/23rd sounds good to me, Joe, and gives you time to tend to monitor issues.

RW, it sounds like you won't be able to help much with these badges, no offense.  You'll be popping in and out and progress will grind to a halt.

If Joe is willing, I am too - hopefully 22nd/23rd works for him.  Joe and I did some rated spades badges about 3 weeks ago and it all went well.

cheerleading.gif  tumbsup.gif  hi11.gif  cheesy.gif  dancing16.gif

Sue

Dear Joe-

Next week is High Stakes Poker
Win 14 games this week!

I will need it done overnight on some accounts.
And probably during the evening for others.
I don't know how many since someone is helping me.
embrace.gif

MsMissy

Im so sorry I asked for help as no 1 offered to help me. I didn't no what they where asking to do that badge, but found out & got it done. I thought there where good people who would help & I bragged about this site, but now I no there are only favorites as I see every week the same 3 ppl. are asking for help & they get it.   sad.gif

roadwarrior

ms-I would help you, except my computer is crap.  Big city adventures won't even load on my lap top.  Your best bet?  message squid or joe directly if you don't get a response here right away.  If they can't get to they'll let ya know.

MsMissy

Thanks RW, for the info about sending a personal message to someone. I didn't even think of that at the time. Will try that  next time if I don't get any replys back & have a good day.   tumbsup.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: MsMissy on June 13, 2013, 05:40:48 AM
Im so sorry I asked for help as no 1 offered to help me. I didn't no what they where asking to do that badge, but found out & got it done. I thought there where good people who would help & I bragged about this site, but now I no there are only favorites as I see every week the same 3 ppl. are asking for help & they get it.   sad.gif

Missy..anytime you need help just send me a p.m. and I will be glad to help.  ( anything except rated badges )  I sometimes don't read the postings for a couple of days and miss the cries for help.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on June 13, 2013, 05:40:48 AM
Quote from: MsMissy on June 13, 2013, 06:22:09 AM
Thanks RW, for the info about sending a personal message to someone. I didn't even think of that at the time. Will try that  next time if I don't get any replys back & have a good day.   tumbsup.gif

Missy, I have told you on 4 occasions, at least, that all you have to do is send me a PM.  I've told you you don't even have to post on this thread.  I've given you carte blanche... just send me your account info and badge info.  If I am able to do it, it will get done.  You've never taken me up on that invitation; you've only used my help off the HELP thread.  Now... if you PREFER not to, that's a different story - no hard feelings, but I know I have offered.

As always, GOOD LUCK!   tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Squid, im sorry about you telling me to pm you if I need Help, as ive seen you post to others when they asked. I wish you would have sent me a e-mail though about this subject or pm me. I feel so bad now.  shocked.gif  LOL  & Yoming2, I also 4got about you offering & TY for the reminder. love your little notes u have posted . 

Joe C

Quote from: LuckyCharms on June 12, 2013, 09:42:02 PM
Dear Joe-

Next week is High Stakes Poker
Win 14 games this week!

I will need it done overnight on some accounts.
And probably during the evening for others.
I don't know how many since someone is helping me.
embrace.gif

I can assist with High Stakes Poker. It will take 14 hands per screen name to get the badge, since the auto has a great token dumping feature. Basically, it bets as much as it can and then quits each hand at the last possible minute. It is a good way to dump tokens.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on June 13, 2013, 06:10:37 AM
ms-I would help you, except my computer is crap.  Big city adventures won't even load on my lap top.  Your best bet?  message squid or joe directly if you don't get a response here right away.  If they can't get to they'll let ya know.
roadwarrior is right

Squid and I work on people's requests based on PM (Personal Messages), so you can post your screen name and temporary password in safety. It is also good to ask in this thread, so that other people can see who helps out with challenges and what can be worked on.

For example, if there is a table game, like Hearts or Spades, it is easier for Squid, or me, or Squid and I together, to work on multiple screen names at one time. This is because the cheats we use can double-browse. Something like Euchre can be whipped out in 10 minutes for FOUR players needing badge X.

Finally, what typically happens when someone asks for help in this thread, someone else says they can help and the first person sends an PM.

Those of us that help tend to help a lot of different people. We do not store your screen names and passwords. So, please make sure to put them in the PM so we can take care of it.
tumbsup.gif

Squid

To be frank, I also like to post here in this thread, for both accepting requests and notifying when they are done, because I think it displays who helps others and a level of trust is implied or built.

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on June 14, 2013, 06:20:42 AM
I wish you would have sent me a e-mail though about this subject or pm me.
You don't remember our PMs back and forth on this issue?

Sue

High Stakes Showdown Badge 
Win 75 hands this week! Win this badge plus 300 tokens.

High Stakes Poker
Win 14 games this week!

Dearest Joe- I need this long badge done overnight.
I will try my hardest to get this badge (High Stakes Poker Win 14 games this week!)
done by my friend for my other accounts.
I think I only need you this week for the first two badges mentioned. embrace.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview