PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:13:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 04:42:58 AM
Quote from: Bree on April 08, 2006, 10:54:21 PM
I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case  study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical; a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

No need to reply - I'll be on vacation. j/k :))  :)) :))

Well I must be stressed out to the point of no return!!  I read it 5 times and I still don't see 2 dolphins.. I see a friggen COW and a dolphin   :-\

Then you need a vacation woman!!!  :))

Tara

Do you see 2 dolphins?  Please someone tell me they see 1 dolphin and a cow !!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 05:45:55 AM

8) Vacation time Tara!! pack up!!  :))

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 05:46:54 AM

OMG !!   I have looked at it probably 10 times now, and theres still a friggen cow in there..I even turned my head sideways both ways, please don't make me turn upside down also  :o

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 05:49:05 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 05:46:54 AM

OMG !!   I have looked at it probably 10 times now, and theres still a friggen cow in there..I even turned my head sideways both ways, please don't make me turn upside down also  :o

Tara, Tara Tara!! You see a cow?  :))

Tara

What do you see?  Please don't make me think I'm crazy, but I know what a cow looks like...lmao And thats a cow !!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 05:56:27 AM
What do you see?  Please don't make me think I'm crazy, but I know what a cow looks like...lmao And thats a cow !!!

OK OK.....you see a cow and so do the rest of us. It was a joke and obviously you fell for it.  :)) :))

Tara

It was?  It's not in the joke section  :'( :'(   The first sentence says its accurate, and the last one says you need a vacation but I thought...Oh nevermind what I thought  ::)

But I did read and look at it a bunch of times, trying to figure it out...I'm going back home..You people are mean !!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 06:40:01 AM
It was?  It's not in the joke section  :'( :'(   The first sentence says its accurate, and the last one says you need a vacation but I thought...Oh nevermind what I thought  ::)

But I did read and look at it a bunch of times, trying to figure it out...I'm going back home..You people are mean !!!

It does say amazing and FUNNY pictures Tara. I'm sorry, I was gigglesnorting over here, you had me rolling. At least I finally 'fessed up!!
:)) :))

Tara

I need another opinion because I still don't believe its a joke  :-\ :-\ :-\

Cling !!!!  Is this a joke?

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 06:48:01 AM

Trust me on this one, it's a joke!!  :)) :))

ClingFree

Oh Sweetums. Youre so cute when you have blonde moments.

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 07:21:42 AM

Oh Sweetums. Youre so cute when you have blonde moments.

:D :D :))

Tara

Would anyones feelings be hurt if I asked for a 3rd opinion?  For the simple reason of I hate to be proven wrong?    :(

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:37:32 AM
Would anyones feelings be hurt if I asked for a 3rd opinion?  For the simple reason of I hate to be proven wrong?    :(

Go for it!!  :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

I wouldnt be offended. But let me ask this - how will it make ya feel to have  3 people tell ya you're wrong?   :))

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 08:02:32 AM

I wouldnt be offended. But let me ask this - how will it make ya feel to have  3 people tell ya you're wrong?   :))

I'd ask for 4?    :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:04:06 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 09, 2006, 08:02:32 AM

I'd ask for 4?    :)) :))

:D :D And then 5??  :)) :))

Tara

Maybe, Im still not totally convienced. Bree is the one who posted it and if she says its  a joke then I have to believe it. Cling PMd me and asked me if I was serious and I am.  She said its a joke but I still don't believe it, but I'm not saying anyones lying and  I   <3  all of you but.........

SexySagittarian

I got that in my e-mail sometime ago and it IS a jopke....sorry :oo

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview