This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing and Funny Pictures

Started by macktami95,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Just got this in an email today.  Very impressive.  Wouldn't mind seeing it in person...

QuoteTrucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives in 9/11. The trucker's name is John Holmgren from Shafer, Minn. The trucker has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck.

Tara

ClingFree

SaintHiρρo

:o Wow, that's truly amazing. Thanks for sharing. I hope to run into that truck/trucker one day just so I may take my picture in front of it

Mary

Helen

I've seen those before but they're always awesome to look at again!!

Helen

I have a bunch of pictures of the Blue Angels doing an airshow and thought this one was pretty impressive how they fly in such a tight formation.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 07:29:06 PM
I have a bunch of pictures of the Blue Angels doing an airshow and thought this one was pretty impressive how they fly in such a tight formation.

I see 4 planes ...awesome picture btw...is there suppose to be 4 planes?   Just checking  :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:55:37 PM

I see 4 planes ...awesome picture btw...is there suppose to be 4 planes?   Just checking  :))

Poor Tara .. Yes there are 4 planes, and Id be scared to death to be in ANY of em

SI

That's un-freakin'-believable! :o  Talk about skill!

Bree

Great pics DJ and Helen and Tara I did not want to make you think you had to see 2 dolphins.  It was plain and simple a joke and that is why I said at the bottom of the post...."No need to reply - I'll be on vacation."  Which meant I did not see the 2 dolphins so that means I am stressed out.   :)  

Gecko

nightperson

Quote from: Bree on April 08, 2006, 10:54:21 PM
I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case  study on stress level at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical; a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. If there are many differences found between both dolphins, it means that the person is experiencing a great amount of stress.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

No need to reply - I'll be on vacation. j/k :))  :)) :))

well i guess i dont i see 2 j/k :)) :))

Helen

Yes Tara, you see 4 planes.

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 10, 2006, 06:02:28 AM

yes they do have very interesting  flying very nice they fly here when we have thunder on the ohio ;D

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on April 10, 2006, 11:36:58 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 10, 2006, 06:02:28 AM

yes they do have very interesting  flying very nice they fly here when we have thunder on the ohio ;D

I have more, I'll post them later.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview