This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

I've been checking on eBay and for the first 5 seasons it's in the $90-105 range. I didn't think that was too bad considering Best Buy was over $300.

underdog

I'm guessing Vito doesn't have the courage to kill himself but he is able to kill the two fellows who spotted him in the gay club.  That's what I think he is going to do.  Get them before they talk. I know I'm outnumbered on that opinion and I'm probably wrong.  hahaha

The fellow that Tony beat up can thank Dr. Melfi for that.  Tony seemed happy afterwards even though he got sick.

Homer

I think Tony is going to start going off especially after Johnny Sac's own guys are losing respect because he cried as the feds took him away from his daughter's wedding. He's gotta show that he is strong and I think he will. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

I wish the Soprano's would be on 2 hours  One hour  goes by so fast  :(

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: LastCall on April 16, 2006, 07:13:49 PM
I wish the Soprano's would be on 2 hours  One hour  goes by so fast  :(
yes it does  >:(

Kelly

It was good...thought provoking and changed my mind on a few subjects but I won't comment any futher til Homer watches it tonight

Homer

LastCall

Homer
great lines last night by all the actor's  Funny it was with all the comments
That I cannot say on this thread  :)

foxx

I absolutely adored last night's episode.  The social commentary was outstanding; the nuances subtle.  Wasn't it amazing that Tony went from agreeing with (I almost  :x-ed) Ick Santorum to being almost okay with Vito's lifestyle choice?  I find it amazing that people learn from family, social groups, etc. and form their opinions based on very little outside information.  But once something which challenges your "opinion" happens (in this case, Tony's best earner and a captain being outed), you tend to rethink your stance.  If only more people would open their eyes and walk in someone else's shoes, we'd have a much nicer world...

...I still think they are gonna whack him though.  Paulie won't have it any other way.

LastCall

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 17, 2006, 09:13:03 AM
Very Very WELL SAID  Foxx :)

Thanks...can you tell that was a real thought provoking ep. for me?

Homer

I loved whne he called Santorum.... Sanitarium.  :o

foxx

Quote from: Homer on April 17, 2006, 09:49:48 AM
I loved whne he called Santorum.... Sanitarium.  :o

:-*  Yay!  I am so glad you caught that! 

Kelly

I can't believe I actually feel sorry for Vito now...I was thinking oh how nice he's gonna start a whole new life and never be seen or heard from again...yeah riiiiiiight....Tony is making me crazy....oh yeah he is seeing a shrink isn't he....I see he's not viewing each day as such a gift now....the scene with the ac unit making noise n getting on his nerves....lol....going back to the same o Tony....ahhhhh how soon we forget....Chris is getting very how do I say it...bawlsy? When he says he now thinks Tonys idea of having someone from the old country do the hit and Tony says sarcastically "Oh glad you approve"....he'd better watch what he says....things are going to come to head with those two...

foxx

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on April 17, 2006, 11:40:44 AM
I hope not, Ks!  I  <3 Chris-da-fer.

I like Chris too but whats up with him hes unusually brave with T.....Me thinks hes mad at T bigtime....he did ask him to let him go while T was in hospital so he can persue the movie producing thing and we never heard nothing about it after that....

LastCall

we never heard about the Russians last season either .. or the rape on the Dr  we may hear something about Christopher this week end they leave us up in the air many times and I wait to see what is going to happen I just wish it was 2 hours long

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: LastCall on April 17, 2006, 01:11:52 PM
we never heard about the russians last season either .. or the rape on the physic we may hear sometning about Chritopher this week end they leave us up in the air many times and I wait to see what is going to happen I just wish it was 2 hours long
Hopefully they tie up some of these loose ends

LastCall

Finally Sunday
3  more hour's est time and Soprano's will be on I
hope it really starts to show some really good action
   Now That Tony is better 

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 03:12:51 PM
Finally Sunday
3  more hour's est time and Soprano's will be on I
hope it really starts to show some really good action
   Now That Tony is better 

I had to make sure this thread is Off Topic and it is...

Chad where have you been?  I've been wondering where our American Idol links are?   :'(
I left you a picture of Taylor over there today.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview