This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Oh and IF Chris starts losing it on the drugs I have a funny feeling Tony is gonna end up poppin him!!

LastCall

lmao Ks YES HE JUST may or Pauli will do it they never get along
    I just hope it moves on and we see action That is what it is suppose to be all about
      and some family of course

Kelly

Its Thursday 2 more nights til Sopranos....I also can't wait for Deadwood to start...finally seeing commercials for it on HBO...Deadwood is my ALL time favorite show on television right now...total addict!!

foxx

Quote from: KsArt on May 11, 2006, 04:54:39 PM
Its Thursday 2 more nights til Sopranos....I also can't wait for Deadwood to start...finally seeing commercials for it on HBO...Deadwood is my ALL time favorite show on television right now...total addict!!

Love Deadwood too...Seth Bullock....mmmmm.....

Kelly

Quote from: LastCall on May 12, 2006, 02:19:07 PM
I have been waiting for Deadwood
It is very good.
PS  I just hope the Sopranos have a great ending.

Yeah I am praying that they don't let us down LastCall.....also my fav characters on Deadwood are Calamity Jane and Al Swearange....they also have some excellent lines on this show....I am going to buy the second season soon....I hope it's out on dvd I have the 1st season.....If you follow the history of the actual town of deadwood...calamity will be off the show soon cause in real life she dies in deadwood...that will be sad....I hated when wild bill died but hubby turned me on to the history of the town and it all happened pretty much the way they depicted it.....bummer cause I loved his character too.

Homer

Dammit! I just found out today The Sopranos won't be back on HBO until April 2007.  (O+O) !@#$

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Well, you can have a temporary fix.The Sopranos will be on A&E beginning Jan10th 9PM ET
www.aetv.com

Homer

Do you realize how much they will have to censor? !@#$

gator8_24

Never watched it before, don't have HBO.  But since A&E is a purchased cable station maybe not much will be censored.

Homer

I don't know they do a lot of  !@#$ on that show.

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on December 28, 2006, 03:25:20 PM
I don't know they do a lot of  !@#$ on that show.
Why do you have that avatar? You're not a sucker lol

Homer

If you look closely Homer is eating a donut in the picture. hence the "Sugar Daddy" saying.

gator8_24

orion42

the show is starting from season 1 and its frist show where im from nyc its on a&e wen night can t wait
to see tony and the guys and not to brag but i was intoduced to paule and big p---y at a friend of mine
who owns a club in little italy in nyc they hang out their sometimes O+O they are realy down to earth peeps
not like some actors i have meet like steven sagal stuck up  :oo so cant wait for the show to start again

orion42 O0

Homer

I wouldn't expect much from A&E they probably have to chop up the episodes pretty good.

orion42

i hope they dont edit it homer ugh O+O

orion42

orion42

ok watched trhe sapranos on a&e last night and looks like they only choped it at badi bing club i
wonder why? lmao

orion42

as junior rises to power

underdog

Did you guys see the Soprano cast on E's red carpet show for the Golden Globes?  Tony, Crissy and Bobby said a few words.

Homer

underdog

Yeah...I didn't watch the awards show either.  This was the photo shoot outside.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview