Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

Quote from: Bree on March 12, 2006, 07:49:02 PM
I think all is fixed now so please do not post until Monday on this Topic like Homer asked, so no one knows how the ending will come out.

Thank You

WOW!  Was that like your first offical fix as mod!  Lol......sorry it couldn't be something more major than that  sp.gf

Bree

Yes that was my first Mod fix Pogo and I am learning the ropes right now.   I just did not want to ruin the ending for anyone.

Mr. Rasputia

Bree

Momof5

Quote from: Roseybud333 on March 11, 2006, 02:39:37 PM
I'm very excited for it to start. I ordered HBO just for The Sopranos LOL

Same here!  I got HBO just for Sopranos.  As for Deadwood, I love the fancy talk with all the f-u's in between everyother word.  So classy, lol.

lori

Well!! i certainly was NOT expecting junior to shoot Tony... definately off to a great start  :D

lori

lol, apparently lastcall posted a spoiler and people got irked?? Sheesh, seems to me that if you clicked on the subject, you really shouldn't gripe. Kind of funny, noone has even posted about it since.

pogohatesme

Quote from: lori on March 14, 2006, 04:20:11 AM
lol, apparently lastcall posted a spoiler and people got irked?? Sheesh, seems to me that if you clicked on the subject, you really shouldn't gripe. Kind of funny, noone has even posted about it since.

The point is in the very 1st thread Homer said not to discuss anything until Monday..........

LastCall

Pogohatesme
   I did apologize to everyone that did read it
     I forgot about the time difference I really did
             I would not do that to anyone I would not want it done to me
                  It was an Honest mistake very honest mistake
                              for the last I am sorry   PERIOD >:(

LastCall

Quote from: l0c0 on March 12, 2006, 07:34:05 PM
Should have waited till Monday to play spoiler Lastcall like Homer had stated. Some might have tivo it, but yes it was a good last 2minutes  O0
10 c I am very sorry I really forgot about the time change My humble apology to you
                         I would never do that to any one please except my apology
                               I am on EST time I just made a honest mistake

Mr. Rasputia

No problem Lastcall, an honest mistake. No ones perfect. So do you think its going to heat up between Tony's family and the New York family since Phil is running things as of right now?

Homer

Quote from: lori on March 14, 2006, 04:20:11 AM

I avoided this topic like the plague. I didn't get to see it until Monday. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Uncle Junior is CooCoo for Cocoa Puffs.... :P

pogohatesme

Quote from: LastCall on March 14, 2006, 05:19:54 AM
Pogohatesme
   I did apologize to everyone that did read it
     I forgot about the time difference I really did
             I would not do that to anyone I would not want it done to me
                  It was an Honest mistake very honest mistake
                              for the last I am sorry   PERIOD >:(

Ummmm no reason for the angryness cause if you see my post....I did quote someone else's response as I was making a comment to that person......In no way was I picking on you again.  I'm sorry if you though that.

LastCall

Kelly

I have been waiting so long I missed the dang 1st show because I forgot about it...lmbo thanks Homer for starting this and reminding me...i have 'on demand' thank god so i can watch it.....now I just have to keep an eye out for Deadwood which is my ALL time fav show!!

my hubby thanks you too...i was reading the threaad and he was flippin cause we totally forgot about it....2 years of waitin will do that....lol thanks again!!

Homer

I have to watch it on Mondays because it conflicts with Desperate Housewives on Sunday night. ;)

Kelly

Watched it late last night....was really really good.....Why is Carmella having these weird dreams??? Ending had me on the edge of my seat...will watch it again tonight with hubby when he gets home....thankfully it will give him something to do besides bust my butt for my "ticket" I got today    ::)

Momof5

Quote from: KsArt on March 14, 2006, 04:22:28 PM
I have been waiting so long I missed the dang 1st show because I forgot about it...lmbo thanks Homer for starting this and reminding me...i have 'on demand' thank god so i can watch it.....now I just have to keep an eye out for Deadwood which is my ALL time fav show!!

my hubby thanks you too...i was reading the threaad and he was flippin cause we totally forgot about it....2 years of waitin will do that....lol thanks again!!

I Loooove  <3  Deadwood as well. O0

underdog

The Sopranos is great entertainment. I've watched all the seasons "on demand" these last few months,  but really...........A mob boss seeing a shrink?  That would never be accepted.  Maybe Tony will get lucky with Melfi this season.  woo hoo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview