This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Well time is up for the Sopranos. There was a time I would have been upset that the show was going off the air but in recent years the long layoffs and what I perceive to be as lazy story lines have made me realize that it really is time for Tony to say goodbye.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

kandykitty20012

Watch Tony will get wacked.and Aj in years to come will be the new Boss :'((

Homer

Homer

You gotta be effin kidding me. LAME LAME LAME!!!  !@#$

jrzydvl

Quote from: Homer on June 10, 2007, 07:03:32 PM

i agree

only good part was phil getting his head crushed

Homer

Quote from: jrzydvl on June 10, 2007, 07:04:23 PM

i agree

Yeah...that was interesting. What a waste. Good thing it's done with. These last few seasons really sucked  :o0

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Homer on June 10, 2007, 07:09:22 PM

i agree

Yeah...that was interesting. What a waste. Good thing it's done with. These last few seasons really sucked  :o0
OMG what a joke.....Phil  getting his neck run over by the Ford was the best part.......Sopranos is over ....but watch it will be back....... <:>

jrzydvl

i agree

but theres gotta be something else even though its been lame like you said 3 seasons

and yes  holsteens does have the best onion rings in nj

swamp

Quote from: jrzydvl on June 10, 2007, 07:13:49 PM

i agree

but theres gotta be something else even though its been lame like you said 3 seasons

and yes  holsteens does have the best onion rings in nj
HBO owes us a movie  >:(( !@#$ (O+O) :{: :.@

Mr. Rasputia

gator8_24

I've never watched the show, but when I read this article this morning  knew there were going to be a few unhappy ppl here, Homer you made me laugh "wuss", that sums up why never got hooked on the show.

Did 'Sopranos' finale go out with a bang or a whimper?
Hal Boedeker
Sentinel Television Critic

June 11, 2007

Did you think your HBO had gone out?

The Sunday series finale of The Sopranos could be best remembered for throwing the audience in the final moments. Mob boss Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini), wife Carmela (Edie Falco) and son A.J. (Robert Iler) were dining out. Meadow (Jamie-Lynn Sigler) was having trouble parking her car.

Men continued entering the restaurant, heightening the dread that perhaps Tony was going to be whacked. Meadow ran toward the restaurant, Tony looked up, and the screen faded to black for an unusually long time.

That was all, folks. Your cable hadn't failed you.

This series finale had to be considered a disappointment for anyone expecting a definitive, socko ending. In a more poignant scene, Tony visited Uncle Junior (Dominic Chianese). Tony realized the older mobster, who had bedeviled him for years, was hopelessly senile.

In the most violent scene, rival mobster Phil Leotardo (Frank Vincent) was shot in the head. Then a vehicle ran over his skull, sickening onlookers.

In the lighter moments, Paulie Walnuts (Tony Sirico) was freaked out by a cat that stared at a poster of Christopher Moltisanti (Michael Imperioli). But when last seen, Paulie and the cat were sunning themselves.

The final moments of the Soprano dinner came after A.J. repeatedly tested his parents in the last episode. A.J. burned up his $30,000 car. He also flirted with joining the Army, which stunned his parents. At the fade-out, A.J. had found a job in filmmaking.

Series creator David Chase, who wrote and directed the finale, gave it a life-goes-on feel with no definite resolutions for Tony's immediate family. For a show that was considered one of the greatest dramas in television history, the ending wasn't that dramatic. But it leaves open the possibility that Chase could revisit Tony and serve a more compelling conclusion.

www.orlandosentinal.com

Homer

Supposedly there were multiple endings they had taped. I guess we'll have to wait for the director's cut dvd to see the other endings. Paulie and the cat was pretty funny. What a putz AJ was parking his car in a pile of leaves and trying to get busy as his car caught fire.

Mr. Rasputia

don't blame him though, would have been thinking with the wrong head also  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview