Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Homer
that guy that kicked him had a hell of a nut cracker :))

Homer

Were they staying in the Nutcracker Suite?  :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

let's say
Pauli had no choice  :)) i heard them crcked from here  :))

Mr. Rasputia

I've always loved the scenes with Paulie and Christopher together, they crack me up :))

Homer

The classic one was them chasing the Russian in the woods with about 2 foot of snow on the ground.

Kelly

ok I missed it sunday and just now watched it....excellent!!!

thank GOD Tony is awake...couldn't stand the dreams anymore.....I just knew that was gonna be his cousin standing there at the "Inn at the Oaks"....that was good

I think Tony is gonna remember seeing the money Mel put on the bedside table and he's gonna be pissed she didn't get it right away like she should of.....the guys are gonna have to answer for that.....I think some heads are gonna roll or Tony is gonna realise he can't trust ANYONE and Maybe it is time for him to get out?......I thought he COULD trust Chris...but now he wants out too?

Interesting to say the least!!!! I can't wait for next week!!!!

Homer

It was hilarious at one point. The more Paulie talked the worse Tony's condition became. It was like he was saying I'd rather be dead than have to listen to you. :o

Tara

Quote from: Homer on March 27, 2006, 06:27:27 PM
It was like he was saying I'd rather be dead than have to listen to you. :o

Thats what my ex hubby use to say to me  :-\

Homer

Tara

Yea...all you gotta do is get a killer job that you can take care of yourself and lose 60 pounds...Now he acts like hes gonna die cause I won't talk to him  :)

Kelly

He doesn't deserve you then Tara.....I lost over 100 pounds and my hubby was right there with me thru the whole thing....yeah it was surgery and he took care of me like a baby for weeks.....hes just happy now that I feel better....the lookin better is just an added bonus...lol.....but I know some men can't handle it and thats their problem NOT yours....YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

sorry to interupt the thread with girl talk Homer....hheeeheeee  ;)

foxx

It was hilarious at one point. The more Paulie talked the worse Tony's condition became. It was like he was saying I'd rather be dead than have to listen to you. :o

I know!  :))

I know some of you were annoyed by the dreams...but I love the psychological aspect of this show.  Those two episodes were such a great look inside Tony's mind and how he really feels about himself...and I think that Edie Falco was so amazing portraying Carmella...if she doesn't win an Emmy for that, it will be a shame...

Oh, and did anyone else think that the woman on the phone, who was supposed to be Tony/Kevin's wife sounded an awful lot like Adrianna?

Kelly

Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 06:22:09 AM

I know some of you were annoyed by the dreams...but I love the psychological aspect of this show.  Those two episodes were such a great look inside Tony's mind and how he really feels about himself...and I think that Edie Falco was so amazing portraying Carmella...if she doesn't win an Emmy for that, it will be a shame...

Oh, and did anyone else think that the woman on the phone, who was supposed to be Tony/Kevin's wife sounded an awful lot like Adrianna?

I thought for sure he was gonna see her....I do not think he will let Chris out of the business cause Tony will feel hes the only one he can trust NOW......I am starting to think Tony is gonna get killed in the end now.....OR if Mel is with him at the time she will take the bullet for him cause she was really freaked at the thought of him dying........AND I think it will be the least likely person we can think of......I was thinking Chris.....they will get tighter now but Chris will resent Tony NOT letting him go.....OR my favorite choice is MEADOW!!!

the son is gonna really start losing it.... him n Mel will really start fighting now and Meadow is gonna shot Tony because of it......holy poop wouldn't that be a killer ending.....or Mel takes the bullet and Tony just runs and sails off for parts unknown on his boat????

OR what if he didn't see Adrienne because shes NOT dead....they left her for dead but she survived....comes back and shots Tony????

OR his shrink gets scarred of him again and shots him?????

there are so many posibilities it makes you nuts....lol....I hope it was ok to say my predictions in this thread.....I can't help it I am always trying to figure what might happen......but I NEVER READ SPOILERS...so dont think I got these ideas anywhere but from my own head.....lol.

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: KsArt on March 28, 2006, 07:33:14 AM
Quote from: foxx on March 28, 2006, 06:22:09 AM

I thought for sure he was gonna see her....I do not think he will let Chris out of the business cause Tony will feel hes the only one he can trust NOW......I am starting to think Tony is gonna get killed in the end now.....OR if Mel is with him at the time she will take the bullet for him cause she was really freaked at the thought of him dying........AND I think it will be the least likely person we can think of......I was thinking Chris.....they will get tighter now but Chris will resent Tony NOT letting him go.....OR my favorite choice is MEADOW!!!

the son is gonna really start losing it.... him n Mel will really start fighting now and Meadow is gonna shot Tony because of it......holy poop wouldn't that be a killer ending.....or Mel takes the bullet and Tony just runs and sails off for parts unknown on his boat????

OR what if he didn't see Adrienne because shes NOT dead....they left her for dead but she survived....comes back and shots Tony????

OR his shrink gets scarred of him again and shots him?????

there are so many posibilities it makes you nuts....lol....I hope it was ok to say my predictions in this thread.....I can't help it I am always trying to figure what might happen......but I NEVER READ SPOILERS...so dont think I got these ideas anywhere but from my own head.....lol.
Or even the Russian could come back since his body was never found, just way to many possibilities that hopefully won't let us down.

Kelly

oh yeah good thought l0c0....i didnt think of that one.....OR it could be Mel that kills him becuase they are making us think she wouldn't do it.....they always lead you away from the one who ends up doing it....which makes it predictable BUT there are soo soo many possibilities on this show it makes you crazy.....MAYBE Tony will kill himself becuase he sees NO other way out....that would suck though.....anyway we will have to wait and see......exciting isn't it!!!!!

LastCall

Tony '
   will be in rage becuse of the money and I donot think he will ever be the same since the comer
       he was in. I think now there will be more killings than all the shows  in the past  As far as Tony dying I dont think so were they are going to make a movie And who knows if it goes well they can have a sequal I think this is going to be very interesteing  ;)

Kelly

riiiiight I forgot about the movie....BUT maybe the movie is gonna be a PREquel...all about how Tony first got into the business????

who knows I just think SOMEone we least expect is gonna die this season....oh by the way yeah I agree totally  Falco was just amazing in her roll of Mel.....she should get some recognition for it...just flawless performance....shes so good in that new Sam Jackson/Julianne Moore movie too....I saw it in theater about 3/4 weeks ago....anyone see it???

LastCall

you are right you never know what is going to happen in the Soprano's
    But Tony's son is < heading in the wrong direction and Wally <<
      there will be more action as we go on now Tony is ripping  ;D
cannot wait but hate to rush my week ends  >:(

lori

Will somebody puuullleeeezze pop paulie??? Sheesh. Ya know, they never did find that bear.....  :o

LastCall

Tony Soprano
   Will have to watch his back to many of his soldiers want to be BOSS
       I love this show I hope they get uncle Junior < shot > ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview