This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Sopranos

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

I just hope Tony doesn't go soft because of how he has been questioning life. Sorry, but you can't whack Paulie he cracks me up :oo

LastCall

Pauli is absolutely great he is a natural He was on a late night show one night
and he dressed  like he was on the Soprano's  He was great there and funny
   One of them will get whacked for sure Then they will start there movie I just think Cris will whack him
  this is only my  opinion  I cannot Wait for tonight's show

Kelly

what a great show....so much going on...dont want to say much for those who have not seen it.....i give up trying to figure where this show is going cause it is just useless....i thought i had it figured out but who knows now.....the ending was great this week....tony tony tony you just gotta love the guy nuts as he is...lmbo!!

Helen

I think I may have to go purchase the previous season's so I can get up to date with ya'll. Sounds like a great show.

LastCall

well one thing we know Tony is well I cannot say to much yet :-\

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 10, 2006, 08:39:43 AM
well one thing we know Tony is well I cannot say to much yet :-\

I don't watch it so  you won't ruin it for me, lol.

Kelly

OK Tony did what he did so the other guys wouldn't see him as weak.....but he got sick over it??? or is he not fully recovered???? there was that tiny smirk to himself in the mirror.....and Vito whom I detest......is he dead or memorex????

can't wait til next week!!!!!

Homer

Quote from: KsArt on April 10, 2006, 06:14:28 PM
OK Tony did what he did so the other guys wouldn't see him as weak.....but he got sick over it??? or is he not fully recovered???? there was that tiny smirk to himself in the mirror.....and Vito whom I detest......is he dead or memorex????

can't wait til next week!!!!!

I think he is still sick from the gunshot. I couldn't see him getting sick from a simple beatdown.

How about Vito getting caught? He looks like he will whack himself.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

I hope vito does whack himself but i have a feeling he will chicken out....i cant stand the guy...i think Tonys post-op stress or whatever the shrink called it is goin to be surfacing shortly...will be interesting to see.....how about when he asked for a mercy-lay....oh my gawd i was like....did he just say that?!?!? too funny  :))

LastCall

That was a excellent line lmao :)) They are so funny also

foxx

Maybe it was just my imagination, but I thought that Tony was vomitting up blood in that last scene...Right before that, Mr. Foxx and I were all like "Why is he looking at them all like that?"...Then, he picks the biggest guy in the room to face the beatdown...Nice management style, Ton...

Here's my thoughts on Vito.  Correct me if I am wrong, but I was pretty sure he was in New York and those two guys he saw were New York guys...I wasn't sure you could find a gay S&M club in Jersey...but, again, I could be wrong.  Anywho, that may mean it takes longer for anyone to find out about his sexual preferences...I hate him too, but I do feel really bad for him.  Anyone who cannot truly be who they are because of whatever fear controlls them...I just feel bad. 

Previews for next week looked like a lot of chit was gonna go down...

I  <3 carmella, btw.

LastCall

i THINK he ate red sauce ewwwww not blood
   I hope when he is in the hotel de does shoot himself in the head Because If Tony finds out they will get him and shoot him with a skirt on :)) I hope  things start to happen

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 11, 2006, 07:01:52 AM
i THINK he ate red sauce ewwwww not blood
   I hope when he is in the hotel de does shoot himself in the head Because If Tony finds out they will get him and shoot him with a skirt on :)) I hope  things start to happen

I really have to buy the past seasons!!

LastCall

if u have comcast  cable  you can watch all of the sopranos
  on demand unless you just want to buy it  :-\m  Then again the movie will be out you will be able to see it there and buy the Movie  ;)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 11, 2006, 08:36:41 AM
if u have comcast  cable  you can watch all of the sopranos
  on demand unless you just want to buy it  :-\m  Then again the movie will be out you will be able to see it there and buy the Movie  ;)

Cool, thanks for the info Chad.  O0

LastCall

Kelly

I forget how many seasons there are like 6 or 7??

It will NOT be cheap to buy all the seasons but if you have the money it will be worth it Helen...I just hope you have a strong constitution cause it IS a very violent show...if that doesnt bother you ...your in for some great entertainment!!

Homer

You can rent them at your local video place. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Kelly

Hi Homer...I never thought of the renting thing...good idea....hey shouldn't your avatar be biting the head off a chocolate bunnie????

foxx

Yeah..Each season costs like 90 bucks..so renting is a good thing...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview