Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BOOTED!!!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 14, 2006, 04:12:55 PM
OMG CrazyMan, you have too much going on down in your signature area. Can't keep up with all the movement and whatnot. I think you're trying to turn me into a crazy man!

Is this better Hippo??
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

LoL, no we never found one another. I just left got off line. Someone typed in PC-HB (not BH) so I didn't reply. Maybe next time...

hades

justahumping

Quote from: ClingFree on March 14, 2006, 04:52:44 PM
Okay uncensored rooms make me giggle! Anyone with a thing for redheads?

Only if they are women and wearing black or not wearing anythhhh,,, nm

Libra

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 14, 2006, 04:09:10 PM
I play in uncensored rooms because I love to watch them go off on eachother and it also makes me more invisible...lol   If I don't like something someone says, I just mute them and all their friends that they are talking to because it is confusing to read only part of a conversation...lol :)) :))

Here's to you Libra spb.gif <3

Thank you, thank you!!!  I missed all the fun last night playing hide and seek.  :'(   I was too busy.. playing games!  BY HAND!  Games I LIKE!  And getting all the 1st rank badges in all these games!  Had I known it was gonna be this much fun I woulda gone in to a room and said "KISS MY AZZ YOU MOTHER (*&^^% MOTHER (*&*&^ERS!" And got myself booted a long time ago." 

Ah, just kidding.  What's REALLY killing me is watching my friend who is a few badges and a few tokens behind me catch up to me!  >:D >:D >:D.  On a brighter note, I added my old self to my new self's friend's list (What??) and my old self still has all her old badges and tokie pokies.  So, I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that tomorrow my lovely (she is lovely, btw) old self will be reinstated from the netherworld of Banned Land. 

Now, JUST IN CASE, my lovely other self is forever condemnded to banned land, what's the best way for me to get some tokies?  (don't say roll one)  I never really cared about the tokens before, but my poor mini is just pathetic, and I need to take her shopping.

Thanks in advance,
Libra

mailwench

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 07:30:37 AM
I play in uncensored rooms because I love to watch them go off on eachother and it also makes me more invisible...lol   If I don't like something someone says, I just mute them and all their friends that they are talking to because it is confusing to read only part of a conversation...lol :)) :))

Thank you, thank you!!!  I missed all the fun last night playing hide and seek.  :'(   I was too busy.. playing games!  BY HAND!  Games I LIKE!  And getting all the 1st rank badges in all these games!  Had I known it was gonna be this much fun I woulda gone in to a room and said "KISS MY AZZ YOU MOTHER (*&^^% MOTHER (*&*&^ERS!" And got myself booted a long time ago." 

Ah, just kidding.  What's REALLY killing me is watching my friend who is a few badges and a few tokens behind me catch up to me!  >:D >:D >:D.  On a brighter note, I added my old self to my new self's friend's list (What??) and my old self still has all her old badges and tokie pokies.  So, I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that tomorrow my lovely (she is lovely, btw) old self will be reinstated from the netherworld of Banned Land. 

Now, JUST IN CASE, my lovely other self is forever condemnded to banned land, what's the best way for me to get some tokies?  (don't say roll one)  I never really cared about the tokens before, but my poor mini is just pathetic, and I need to take her shopping.

Thanks in advance,
Libra

Libra,  you can meet me in poker and I will be oh so very glad to donate a million or two to you!   :-* :-*

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 15, 2006, 07:32:55 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 15, 2006, 07:30:37 AM

Thanks in advance,
Libra

Libra,  you can meet me in poker and I will be oh so very glad to donate a million or two to you!   :-* :-*

Oh MY GOD!!! I don't know what to say!  Thank you!!!  I may take you up on a couple of thousand of those tokens, but not a million, I just couldn't do it.  But, lets wait and see first... I may get my old self back.   spg.gif

You're the best, Mail.  <3 <3

Libra

mailwench

:-* :-* :-* Anytime Libra......and a couple million would be doing me a favor too!  Oh btw.....you can't be on my friends list if your mini is a frump so its a win win situation!   :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: mailwench on March 15, 2006, 07:47:32 AM
:-* :-* :-* Anytime Libra......and a couple million would be doing me a favor too!  Oh btw.....you can't be on my friends list if your mini is a frump so its a win win situation!   :)) :))

lol...hey Miss Banned Libra...I would be willing to donate a million too...we wouldn't want your mini to look like anything less than a million tokens... ;)

mailwench

;) ;) ;) see that Libra.........5 pages of replies to your "banned" post and offers for millions of tokens so that your mini can live in the style she has become used to!  Does it get better than this????   spb.gif  heres one for us!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 15, 2006, 08:00:51 AM
Quote from: mailwench on March 15, 2006, 07:47:32 AM

lol...hey Miss Banned Libra...I would be willing to donate a million too...we wouldn't want your mini to look like anything less than a million tokens... ;)

I feel so LOVED!!!!  And I'm PMSing so now I have to go have a small cry.  :'( (it's a "I feel loved and I'm happy and I'm PMSing good cry, though)

Sobbing Libra

Mary

so sorry libra what has happen but it will be ok think you just got a 72 hour baned but you need any tokies i have a few million you can have just pm me glad to help you  O0 

bubblegum

sunny woman you have no idea how much I miss ya. ;D  Good lord  If your ban started tuesday then you should be back tommorow...hopefully.  Got my fingers crossed. ;D

Libra

Quote from: mailwench on March 15, 2006, 08:04:42 AM
;) ;) ;) see that Libra.........5 pages of replies to your "banned" post and offers for millions of tokens so that your mini can live in the style she has become used to!  Does it get better than this????   spb.gif  heres one for us!

Well, they weren't all for me.  At least two pages were of that dysfunctional game of hide-n-seek that I missed out on.  But I still feel the love!  <3 <3

I took my Mini-me to the hair Salon!  Yeah, got her done up with that Jessica Simpson Doo.  And a black tee and some jeans and those funky azzed sandals with SOCKS for the love of pickles....  And that goofy freakin' Pogo wallpaper...  My cocktail of choice may be beer, but I am NOT a jeans and tee girl.  Unless they're True Religion jeans.... and a great Versace tee.  Oh well, At least her doo looks good  8)  

Who besides the ancient French Canadians that spend winters here in South Florida WEARS SOCKS WITH SANDALS!!???  I'm calling Joan Rivers.

Fashionista Libra

hades

aw sorry libra.i know youre anxious to start playing again huh

bubblegum

oh sunny if this means anything to ya our friend is making her 4th attempt on that golf badge.  I flat out refuse to help her at this point.  I told her time and time again the fastest way to get that badge.  So far she hasn't listened to me.  She sits there in chat going OMG I can't believe how hard this badge is.  she says this sucks every 5 minutes or so.  She claims she doesn't understand how some one like me, who openly hates golf, got the badge on my first try.

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on March 15, 2006, 08:35:36 AM
sunny woman you have no idea how much I miss ya. ;D  Good lord  If your ban started tuesday then you should be back tommorow...hopefully.  Got my fingers crossed. ;D

I miss you too, stinky poopie head! (That's a term of endearment, I've called Bubble that for years) However, I'm enjoying my anonymity for the time being.  I can go in rooms, and ask stupid questions with my big P badge.  You know?  Say things like, "How the hell do you play this???!!"   :))  And speaking of terms of endearment and anonymity, these people ganged up on this one chick in Squelchies because she asked if these other two people in the room were married because they kept calling each other "baby" and "babe" and "honey" and they were like, "No, for God's sake!!!"  All indignant like, and she said, "oh, I guess I just use my terms of endearment for people I really KNOW."  And then EVERYONE in the room gangs up on her and calls her rude and so I was taking up for this person, and we were kinda laughing about it because these people just got their panties in a great big wad of a bunch, and the more we laughed, the more they FREAKED OUT, and the more they FREAKED OUT the more we made fun of them.  I mean, I'm good at sarcasm, but this girl was a RIOT!  And I didn't care what I was saying because hey, what are they gonna do?  BOOT ME?  :)) :)) :))

Anyway, it was the funnest game of Squelchies I ever played in my life!

Libra

bubblegum

haha your so funny.  maybe for hoots and giggles I should try that sometime  :))

Libra

Quote from: hades on March 15, 2006, 08:36:44 AM
aw sorry libra.i know youre anxious to start playing again huh

I'm playing, and playing games I like.  With the suspended name, it was all about the badges.  I'm kinda having fun with the new name, but it'll eventually get old and all about the badges again, so I'm anxious to get my old one back.  HOpefully I will.

I'll keep y'all informed.

Libra

Tara

I have tokens to give away to if you want them...to bad we cant buy you stuff from the mini mall...that really sucks...At least clothes and hair did go on blue or red light specials here lately...its those backgrounds that are still expensive...qwerty is the fastest token maker to me...if u have that auto...between all of us we can get ur tokens way back up there...we just give u our badges  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview