PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:33:40 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Started by pogohatesme,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

SaintHiρρo

Oh wow. I thought they were already married. I don't know who is the bigger catch but I will say this... Beth is one of the "largest" natural women I've ever seen that's a very good thing! Why he waited so long, I'll never know!

bubblegum

on dogs website once he said he was asked once if beths "assests" were real.  He said they were 100% real  :)

pogohatesme

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 04:32:25 PM
Oh wow. I thought they were already married. I don't know who is the bigger catch but I will say this... Beth is one of the "largest" natural women I've ever seen that's a very good thing! Why he waited so long, I'll never know!

8) 8)  I think I know what ya mean by "largest natural" lolol  Most people don't wanna buy em that big lol

nightperson

i watch it every week tursday and wed. he has 12 kids and he is really short he is 5 6' he has 2 in heels put on his boots to make him look taller i think they look good together

Blu

SaintHiρρo

Truth be told, there is nothing about Dog to not like. He had a very troubled childhood and young adult life but he turned it around, he's very caring about his kids and even when he's catching the bad guys while the cops wouldn't talk to you enough to try to change you, he goes out his way to help people turn their lifes around. Heck, he even offered a few people a chance to make extra money around his office to get the back on his feet. Most people have an issue with his appearance but like anyone, once you get the chance to know them and see even the slightest thing from their point of view, youll be shocked to see how great of a person he is.

Blu

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 20, 2006, 04:42:06 PM
Truth be told, there is nothing about Dog to not like. He had a very troubled childhood and young adult life but he turned it around, he's very caring about his kids and even when he's catching the bad guys while the cops wouldn't talk to you enough to try to change you, he goes out his way to help people turn their lifes around. Heck, he even offered a few people a chance to make extra money around his office to get the back on his feet. Most people have an issue with his appearance but like anyone, once you get the chance to know them and see even the slightest thing from their point of view, youll be shocked to see how great of a person he is.
I totally agree, I respect him highly for all he does & continues to do for his community. His mullet is still freakin sweet.

nightperson

yes he is his heart is a good one and he always tries to give them a second chance he really go out alot for the woman but he is a good person but when you cross him 1 to offend look out he really becomes the wild beast :)

cranky

well said all of you i love that show myself i love the fact beth stay wearing heels and makeup lol

Nymphy

Beths boobs are indeed huge, really HUGE. They look not proportioned right on her. She went in for a tummy tuck a lil while back and you can really tell. I love watching Dog the Bounty Hunter, I love it sooooooooooo much. Beth should tho have her boobs redone, just a lil smaller and lifted, would look so much better. Would look more natural and still can be big.  This pic shows that she just dose not look well balanced. Not doggin her, lol ahem... He would be. But reconstruction of the boobville would be an improvement in that department.

SaintHiρρo

The funny part is if you've seen the pilot for the show... she was SMALLER! As the show gone on, she've added weight and they've gotten bigger. My GF didn't agree with me but I thought she looked better with the added weight (and no, I'm not referring to her upper wonders).

ClingFree

nightperson

she wanted to them done but the dog told her he  <3 them they way they was  but they are heavy for her you can tell when she walk sometime poor girl how can she walk in them shoes and bw so top heavy all i can say you does a good job with the heels

Nymphy

THOSE HEELS. MAN HAVE YOU SEEN THEM. Wow, with those boobs. I feel for her.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on March 20, 2006, 07:30:04 PM
Cuz I'm lame ... channel time? 

A&E is the channel and it's either 8pm or 9pm (can't remember right now but my TiVo does)

SouthPadreIsland

My 1 yr old - Ethan - he loves that show - it keeps him interested the whole program.  He doesn't t care much for cartoons. ee2.1.gif

Thunder

The dog was on TBN last night . he gave his testimony about the Lord . it really touched my heart.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview